Thread: Wednesday, 20 May, 2009
Wednesday, 20th May, 2009, 08:01 PM #1
Orcus on an Off-Day (Lvl 22)
Wednesday, 20 May, 2009
- 4e Dragon Pact The latest 4e warlock pact from Adamant Entertainment is out: Pact of the Dragon Lords.
- Goodman Games In Stores this Week:
- Goodman Games has two new GSL releases hitting stores this week: Monstercology: Orcs and Wicked Fantasy Factory 4: A Fistful of Zinjas.
- It’s a great time to visit your local game store! Take advantage of the Dungeon Crawl Classics 20% Off Sale, the Worldwide D&D Game Day Special Offer, and these new releases!
- The Largest Dungeon Ever Tiled Release 2: Assassins' Brotherhood.
- Trapspringer and Skip Williams Skip Williams provides the definitive grappling Q&A, and the new Trapspringer series has started at Kobold Quarterly.
- Additions and Changes to D&D Insider This email went out yesterday to D&D Insider subscribers:
As a valued D&D Insider™ subscriber, we wanted to make sure that you were among the first to know about some changes to D&DI that will be coming this July.
Starting Tuesday, July 7, D&D Insider will debut complete sections of final, playable, Player's Handbook® 3 material each month leading up to the book's release in March 2010. As a D&DI subscriber, you will be the first to receive nine months of content totaling 102 pages available only through your D&DI subscription.
Each month, the PH3 content will be made available to you through the Character Builder and Compendium accompanied by a comprehensive article. You can read more detail about the debut content in Bill Slavicsek's upcoming Ampersand column.
Beginning July 2, introductory pricing for D&D Insider will expire and subscription prices will change to reflect the increasing value and new content. Starting today, you have 44 days to take advantage of the introductory pricing before it is no longer available. As a current subscriber, you can extend or upgrade your current subscription to get the most value possible. To ensure that you're getting the most value for your money, be sure to visit our FAQ to determine whether a subscription upgrade or extension is right for you.
The deadline for taking advantage of introductory pricing is July 1 at 12 midnight EDT.*
New pricing for D&D Insider beginning July 2:
- $9.95 for 1 month
- $23.85 for 3 months (save 20%)
- $71.40 for an annual subscription (save 40%)
* expiration of your subscription and subsequent renewal or renewal after July 1 will be at the increased rate.
- EN World
- has no influence
- on advertisings
- that are displayed by
- Google Adsense
By Morrus in forum NewsReplies: 0Last Post: Wednesday, 8th July, 2009, 03:13 PM
By Morrus in forum NewsReplies: 0Last Post: Wednesday, 1st July, 2009, 01:51 PM
By Morrus in forum NewsReplies: 0Last Post: Wednesday, 27th May, 2009, 05:03 PM
By Morrus in forum NewsReplies: 0Last Post: Wednesday, 13th May, 2009, 02:48 PM
By Morrus in forum NewsReplies: 0Last Post: Wednesday, 6th May, 2009, 02:08 PM