The Upcoming Adventures thread

renau1g

First Post
It seems like most of the lvl 1's are in adventures, so I'd think level 2 should work. It's a pretty easy bump to move the enemies up by 1.

Stringbean2142

First Post
Responding to yet another thread that had something asked of me in it and I wasn't able to, to respond to Mal's question the level difference isn't a problem until you hit a level 4 character adventuring with level 1s. Before that, you're only looking at a 5-10% mechanical increase in the rolls themselves, and a few more powers. In addition, without giving much about the adventure away I can say that certain elements of the adventure make a bard's job harder, so Hacker with a bunch of level 1s is about on par, maybe just a smidge more powerful but nothing to break the party.

However, what's Hacker's move at this point? Depending on which thread I'm reading, he's either:

1) Still in my adventure.
2) In renau1g's adventure (probably not, as the last post I can find from ren time-wise says Lily has the leader spot there)
3) Helping 7-Rabbit with his brother
4) In "The Closed Eye" adventure, taking the spot of the now-passed Palindrome

Admittedly, the utter chaos that just erupted in the tavern isn't making it easier for me to figure this all out, but from what I can tell either 1 or 4 is the most likely situations.

KenHood

First Post
Since Hacker has hacked-off the other PC's in your game, I'm going to run Hacker with the Closed Eye guys, so we can wrap up the story as players. I figure if we can go through three DM's, it's okay for me to finish up the story as a different character.

CaBaNa

First Post
OOC where is Veruzak supposed to be? Stringbean, Mal? This is mostly up to you two as you're the first dibs on PC's, if neither of your adventures fit him, let me know so I can get him out of the way, and reduce chaos in the Tavern.

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
In a perfect world, a defender would show up for Stringbean's game and Veruzak would go with 7 Rabbit.

In a more practical world, it's better to fill adventures one at a time. If Veruzak goes with Yurian, this adventure is good to go and then the next PCs to show up are for 7 Rabbit's adventure.

It is better not to hold out for balanced parties.

renau1g

First Post
OOC where is Veruzak supposed to be? Stringbean, Mal? This is mostly up to you two as you're the first dibs on PC's, if neither of your adventures fit him, let me know so I can get him out of the way, and reduce chaos in the Tavern.

Now why wwould you want to reduce the chaos there?

Stringbean2142

First Post
Veruzak fits just fine into my adventure; a wizard on an investigation just makes sense, really. I can run with four (and at this point probably will be; no reason to hold out for five or six during a PC drought), even if it's not a balanced party. I'll just shift out Defender enemies in favor of minions, skirmishers, and the like, and stress fast, brutal fights over slugfests.

What I'll do is open the game thread and those that are in the game can post arriving the next morning; if Veruzak's joining, have him come along but to start I'll assume just the three until I hear different. Roleplaying the leaving Daunton bit should take a few days in real time, and while that happens recruiting will nominally still be open but once we're ready to go (meaning four members and at the "dial Haurton" point), we go and get out of the way of the next adventure.

Atriden

First Post
Are there any openings left for a player? Got a lvl 1 Warlord Genasi almost ready. If needed I can get him ready for tomorrow.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
There's one spot left open in Stringbean's adventure but you have to act quick! We're leaving by one way portal pretty soon.

Check out 'An Enemy Among Us'. If you're a melee warlord, you'd be much appreciated.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases