The Peanut Gallery

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
Oh, no...

Don't tell that to Tonk. He'll try it.

He's going to cut off the hands of monks so he can get improved unarmed attacks.

I can see it now...

Hold still little man.

Wait! You don't need to cut off my hands! You just need to take the feat!

You want I take feet? If you say so...

dimsdale

First Post
There can be only one!

TONK screams as he cuts off another head with a vicious swipe. (I've seen that before in a movie I think)

gooooooOOOOOOOO TONK!

oops..Renau1g already beat me to the punch with the movie reference. He also made fun of my crit history skill check. Ohhhhh what an evil dm he is.

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
This is awesome! I actually have my players conspiring against me!

I'm linking instead of quoting, because I don't want to know what they said.

Click here to see. I'm sure it's not as spectacular as I'm making it out to be, but then again, I haven't read it. I just think it's cool that Tenchuu is doing this.

Kalidrev

First Post
lol, that's pretty sweet. I hope my players do that kind of stuff it my LEB game! I like having surprises so that I don't have to "forget" what my players are doing when it comes to how my NPCs/monsters would act. This way I can just be my evil normal self and make them do what I would have them do anyways ;)

Dunamin

First Post
Hehe, watch out H.M.!

I fondly remember playing in a very evil near-epic 3.5 game, where we ended up planning the assination of the DM's PC. But hey, most of us were literally manifestations of Evil anyway, so it was sort of expected.

Remove ads