[Tavern] Tower's Shard '09

Status
Not open for further replies.

ukingsken

First Post
Cleaver pays attention as the Tondrek mumbles his reply.

For myself I have found that replacing much of my metal plating with treated woods has allowed me to better channel natures will. Perhaps then when considering replacements for your soft walls you should consider what the vessel seeks to harness? You seem knowledgeable sir, I would sit with you if you would have me.

In a rare moment of insight, Cleaver stands and moves to join the busy Artificer, hoping to perhaps join forces with the intriguing man.

EvolutionKB

First Post
The paladin continues his telepathic conversation with the other, probably drawing stares from those around. "Thus far, I haved acted mostly alone. I have friends that have recently journeyed to explore Xen'drik's mysteries. I chose to stay behind for my own reasons. Your expertise and your company would benefit us both."

Hearing the threat contained in the words of the drow, Valahad speaks into the drow's mind. "Hold your magics friend, now is not the time or place for such things." The words that echo in the drows mind are calming and friendly. Under the table, the kalashtar places his hand on the hilt of his longsword, in case the drow responds with force.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
In a rare moment of insight, Cleaver stands and moves to join the busy Artificer, hoping to perhaps join forces with the intriguing man.
[/COLOR]
Tondrek continues building, hardly noticing the warforged come over. He does nod a lot, and mumbles something in response to the question, but focuses mainly on his construction.

ukingsken

First Post
Cleaver sits down and watches intently, helping as best he can by shoring up the tower if needed. After several minutes of contemplation he turns to brews.

If you would, some meat perhaps, or just the bones even.

When the fresh meat arrives, Cleaver strips it from the bones and then snaps them into small pieces proferring them to Tondrek.

Kalidrev

First Post
Lanharath smirks, rolling the idea around his head. He had thought to pick up a group to head back into the Mournland, but the idea of traveling with one of his own, ridding the world of a menace that hounded all of his kind sounded good. With an emphatic nod of his head he makes a mental agreement.

"Then a partnership it is! Woe to any Inspired who dare cross our paths! May the light shine on their evil deeds and guide us to their destruction!"

renau1g

First Post
Tamarand looks to the kalashtar, Valahad and for a moment considers his options, finally backing off the gnoll he returns to his seat and orders a drink to be sent to Valahad.

When it's delivered the drow walks over and whispers

[sblock=Valahad]
"I know not your reasons for being here Kalashtar, but I am curious why you'd stick up for a mangy mutt like that" Tamarand whispers, indicating the gnoll
[/sblock]

EvolutionKB

First Post
Tamarand looks to the kalashtar, Valahad and for a moment considers his options, finally backing off the gnoll he returns to his seat and orders a drink to be sent to Valahad.

When the drow approaches and whispers to the paladin, the kalashtar speaks into the head of Tamarand. "Thank you for the drink. This will be my last, though. The gnoll is harmless. He did not know any better. Subtle threats would only cause trouble. Perhaps the warforged and the half-orc will share their meat with you. They seem to have little use for it in their building project."

Vertexx69

First Post
"Those mournlands sound like a very dangerous place. If that's the place you're gonna be going, you'll need someone really tough to keep you alive."

Velmont

First Post
As Thusk complain about drinking too much, River walk to the bar and asks Brew for some hot water. Taking some herb he has on him, he infuse the water. He take the glass and put it in front of Trusk.

"Your sick because you are dehydrated. Drink that, it will rehydrate you, and I also put some herb that ease the headache, and another one to give you a boost of energy for the next hour. I suggest you take a full meal and some more hot water. After that, you should be on your feet in two hours."

As River hears the Mournland, he turns around and walk to the table. "You are going to old land of Cyre?"

Atanatotatos

First Post
Thusk looks at River with admiration, thinking back at the shamans of his tribe and his own mother: Ooohhh, you know herbs! You healer? Thusk does so, thank you, thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads