Character Building

Velmont

First Post
Copy/paste the URL. The link miss the last ), that's why it doesn't work. You need to add the ) to the link or simply copy the whole URL and paste it in your address bar.

renau1g

First Post
I've looked over Gruff Tinwe, a couple things to change, but not too much. Should be approved by me today if you get it updated.

Tinwe

First Post
I've looked over Gruff Tinwe, a couple things to change, but not too much. Should be approved by me today if you get it updated.

Updated. I posted my replies to each of your comments, but the gist is
1) no way for me to set gender- the tag doesn't appear in the edit pane
2) ac is correct, but includes Swordmage Warding on the assumption that Gruff always has a blade in hand. I'll take it out.
3) no way to set languages in the summary- tag doesn't appear in edit pane

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
2) ac is correct, but includes Swordmage Warding on the assumption that Gruff always has a blade in hand. I'll take it out.
The Gender tag is there, and it says male, so someone did it.

Language tag defaults to Common if no entry is added; I added one for you.

In general (for everyone), make sure to read the documentation on the sample character and the template: The template provides a list of all the tags. I'll make this more clear on the sample character and creation pages.

renau1g

First Post

Sent you a PM, I've corrected the gender. the tag was missing, I pulled it from another wiki sheet.

Tinwe

First Post
I changed Armor Prof: Chain to AP:Hide, and adjusted all the related fields (defense, weight, equipment, treasure, summary)

hornedturtle

First Post
So to revive an old thread, How strict are we with the backgrounds? Experimental Prototype seems to fit 354b's background story best but I would like the +2 bonus to be to History rather than Athletics or Endurance.

Remove ads