[APG] Medieval Bestairy: Witch Puppet

Jraynack

Explorer

Medieval Bestiary: Witch Puppet features arcane creations whose sole purpose is to walk the lands as surrogates to secluded wizards hiding from the inquisition. Arcane creators bind the souls of the dead to form these constructs to do their bidding.

This product provides Game Masters with the following for ease of use and thrilling play:

• A full description and lore about witch puppets.
  • Five witch puppet monsters: witch puppet servant, thresher, warrior, hexen, and awakened witch puppet (solo).
  • Combat tactics for each creature
  • Five example encounter groups from 3rd to 11th level
  • A witch puppet monster template: the witch beast.

Now, for the first time, this Medieval Bestiary is not just for Game Masters.

• A full description and new character race - now you can play a witch puppet.
  • Two racial powers: Arcane Conduit and Threshing Claws.
  • Seven witch puppet feats.
  • And character options

So click below and check it out:

Medieval Bestiary: Witch Puppet - Alea Publishing Group | EN World PDF Store

Arawn76

Explorer
Added to my next shopping list. Stop it!

Any eta on additional setting books for feudal lords? Gamesmasters guide I think you said.

Jraynack

Explorer
In no particular order:

The Secrets of Cthonia, which is essentially the Game Master's Guide for Cthonia and the main foundation for the setting itself, is underway.

Caldor: City of Crossroads - This is a direct conversion from the 3.5 product. However, it will have new 4th edition material such as obligations, monsters, and a couple of mini adventures.

Dwarves of Terra - not much to say yet save that you will look at dwarves differently.

Then - more exploits (Requiem for a Dragon to name the next one), medieval bestiaries, and some other new 4th Ed. character options I am keeping under wraps right now.

As for now though, no eta on the Game Masters book. I have recently taken up some freelance graphic work for Goodman Games and that takes priority. But I am thinking September or soon after. Then I will begin working on the Adventurer's Guide to Darcadia (the region directly south of Western Fringe of Cthonia).

Last edited:

Remove ads