[Proposal]: PH Heroes Series 1

Kalidrev

First Post
The only possible reason I can see of getting a teleport speed of 1 would be to use it against a fighter who has marked you. But seriously, how many NPC's/monsters out there have the ability to mark you AND also have the ability to attack you if you shift? Is that power really worth it as a level 10 power? Can it be improved with feats or other teleport-boosting items/powers?

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
Well, it let's you shift one square even when immobilized/in difficult terrain. If you take any of the items that increase your teleport speed, it gets a lot better. If you have some ability that triggers when you teleport (like Slashing Wake *shudders*) you can get a lot of extra use out of it.

ukingsken

First Post
well teleport boosting items would work on it, so you could theoretically become very mobile, and it would work well with a few prestige classes.

Evermeet warlock would be cool, because every turn you could become invisible to all adjacent enemies when you use it, and then at the end of the PP you could take an ally with you every turn.

With the feytouched PP you'd be dealing damage to all adjacent enemies everytime you used it.

So I guess it's focused, but I could certainly see having fun with it. In fact I am now going to hunt for a game in which I can play a warlock just to try out an idea I had with that power. Maybe a lot of the appeal is in flavor, but I still think it's cool for it's level.

renau1g

First Post
I took Eldritch strike. Dumped my pact at will in a heartbeat. ;)

? You are required to take our pact at-will. By RAW only humans can take the Eldritch Strike as each class is required to take Eldritch Blast. Our proposal only allows on to switch out Blast for Strike, but still keep their pact powers.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases