Competition!!!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Those lovely folk over at Funny Desktop Puppets... err... Flatulent Dire Penguins...no, err... Fiery Dragon Productions(!) have kindly offered copies of products produced by EN World members as prizes for a competition, Namely:

Of Sound Mind by the only and only Piratecat,

and Counter Collection II by the illustrious Mr. Claudio Pozas, containing not one, but two prestige classes by the superlative, yet diminutively named Mr. RangerWickett!!

Ignoring the fact that Forthright Delinquent Piranhas will soon be changing their name to "EN World Members R Us Press", I am left in a somewhat unfortunate dilemma: I can't think of a cool competition! :(

So... any thoughts? I thought about the NPC competition I mentioned on the old boards a week or so ago, but still can't think of the best way to implement it. I'm certainly open to other ideas.

Wicht

Hero
How about a contest to come up with a reoccuring campaign locale, such as a tavern, general store, etc.

The contest can be judged based on originality, campaign flexibility, and usefulness.

Terraism

Explorer
Hmm - a cool contest?

My first idea was to see who could break the new boards fir--- but I don't think you'd like that, so pretend I didn't say it. ;)

Actually, I like Wicht's idea. It has a decent theme - something that the PC's can use as a 'home base' of sorts, though, it'd probably on be at lower levels, since at the higher levels they often make their own. I like the idea. Consider this a second.

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Most creative name built upon the initials FDP. :D

Coolest Elminster interpretation ever.
((contact) would win this one hands down... :cool: )

Best prestige class for use in Daemonforge.

Eclipsic

First Post
I'm a little prejudiced here, but I've all enjoyed not only those places/buildings/cities, etc where your characters GO most often, but which also show most actually evidence of them having been there...there's one poor city-state in my campaign where gravity works at a 90-degree angle in a small section of one neighborhood because of a character's "blundering"...I think that would be a groovy competition.

"Why are you asking me??"

"I don't know, I just thought a guy like you would have a lot of impact on..."

"...on what?...current events?...the local economy?...laws of physics????"

Breakstone

First Post
How about:

Who has a name that includes the most names of moderators?

Boo ya... Kevin Russell Breakstone, here!

On a more serious note, we could have another Adventure contest, but with different terms... hm... I'll get to thinking!

Number47

First Post
How about a contest for whoever can send me the most money. I realize that I would be excluded from entering, but I'm okay with that.

blackleaf.gif

Remove ads