Blight Makes Right (DM: TwoHeadsBarking. Judge: Lord Sessadore)

Ghdeh1

First Post
Alek blinks at the pace the conversation is going. After learning about the druid he wonders 'Will he be friendly?' He stands there not exactly sure what he is supposed to be doing.

[sblock=OOC] Sorry for the time I got caught up in a few things [/sblock]

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
The goblin awakes with a whimper and rises to its feet. Yelder leads you out of the cabin, determination written across his face.

[sblock=ooc]I'm going to need a rough marching order from you guys. Remember to include Yelder and the captive. Also, I've decided to join whatever century this is and use MapTool. If you provide me with an image you like, I'll use it for your token; otherwise I'll use my best judgment. I have access to the WotC galleries, so if you want something from the books just tell me where it is.[/sblock]

Boddynock

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Didn't see a thing. :lol:

I'm using the portrait of the male half-elf from PHB for Adran.[/sblock]
[sblock=Mini-stats]Adran Cassis, Bard 1
Initiative: +1 | Passive perception: 16 | Passive Insight: 14
AC: 15 | For: 13 | Ref: 14 | Will: 15
HP: 28/28 | Bloodied: 14 | Surge value: 7 | Surges: 8/10
Speed: 6 | Languages: Allarian, Draconic, Eladrin
AP: 1 | Second Wind: not used
Basic Attack/Opportunity attack: +3 vs AC, 1d8
Powers: Guiding Strike (PHB2), War Song Strike (PHB2)
Acid Orb (PHB2), Majestic Word (0 of 2 used) (PHB2), Shout of Triumph (PHB2), Words of Friendship (PHB2)
Slayer’s Song (PHB2)
[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]Use either my forum avatar or the bladeling image from the character generator.

For the marching Order, I suggest either Growl and Lephisto in front. Feyr can go in back with the goblin in front of him. Adran, Yelder and Alek in the center.

L - G - Ad - Y - Al - gob - F[/SBLOCK]

Ghdeh1

First Post
[sblock=ooc] Use my avatar as the token for alek, Also I agree with the marching order that Velmont suggested.[/sblock]

garyh

First Post
[sblock=Marching Order and Avatar]Velmont's marching order works for me. Here's an avatar for Growl:

wfdruidcolor.jpg

More leafy and less furry than I imagine Growl, but "warforged druid" doesn't get a ton of results in Google image search. :)[/sblock]

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
[sblock=garyh]Here is what I was going to use for Growl if you didn't come up with anything, in case you're interested.

3228893687_f31df153d4.jpg
[/sblock]

[sblock=ooc to all]Who's carrying the healing potion? I think Alek is, but you have time to change that, if you'd like.

Also, if you haven't already added a wishlist with level-appropriate items (level 1 through 5) to your character sheet, you might consider doing so before too long. Unless you don't mind me choosing items for you.[/sblock]

Last edited:

garyh

First Post
[sblock=Wow!]That picture is fantastic! That IS Growl. :) Thanks! Let's go with it. I didn't think of just GIS'ing "robot bear." :p

And I've got a wish list on my wiki PC page.[/sblock]

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
Yelder is silent during the journey through the forest, and the only noises the goblin makes are sniveling whimpers. Those of you familiar with nature (ooc: in other words, trained in Nature) notice that something is wrong with the plant-life, and whatever it is its becoming more frequent the closer you get to the marsh. Those of you knowledgeable of magic (ooc: again, trained in Arcana)can surmise that whatever alchemical concoction the hounds and goblin have been exposed to is also to blame for the condition of the trees.

It is starting to become dark, and it is clear that you will need to produce a light source before much longer. Before you can do so, the trees thin out and you arrive at the border of the marsh. You are not alone. Two goblins stand at the shore. One has a small crossbow slung over its shoulder, and the other is wearing a headdress of animal bones and is carrying a twisted iron rod. Both goblins appear to have been blighted to the same extent your captive has. In addition, a giant rat, about the size of a large dog and just as misshapen as the hounds you fought previously, raises its head from the muddy water it was drinking and turns to face you.

[sblock=Passive Perception 15]There is a lot of movement in the leaves on the ground in front of you, which is weird because there isn't a lot of room beneath them.

Roll[/sblock]

The goblin in the headdress takes one look at you, scowls, and barks out an order to its companion. The ritual allowing Adran to understand their tongue has worn off, but you can probably guess as to what was said, as the goblin readies and fires its crossbow with incredible speed. What's even more impressive is its precision as it hits between the plates of Lephisto's armor.

[sblock=Status]Initiative:
25: Goblin Sharpshooter
20: Adran (28/28) <== Your turn.
19: Goblin Hexer
18: Alek (29/30)
17: Feyr (26/26)
16: Blighted Rat
4: Growl (27/30)
3: Lephisto (18/27)

Initiative rolls

Goblin Sharpshooter attacks Lephisto, hits AC 26(!) for 7 damage.

Lephisto hasn't responded to my PMs, so I'm going to be NPCing him for the foreseeable future. I'm only going to have him use At-Wills and Divine Challenge. If you want him to use his encounter (2[W]), daily (3[W] and a nearby ally can spend a surge), or his last Lay on Hands, you have to tell me when to do so.[/sblock]

Attachments

• enc_2_round_1.jpg
    enc_2_round_1.jpg
    364.5 KB · Views: 55

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases