Island Empire, Part IV To face the Lich

Scotley

Hero
OOC: Guess you are satisfied with your plans as they stand. As you approach the border isles a look at the chart suggests that the Sea Sorcerer (now the Lich) holds noble title to a couple of modest sized islands here. The largest island and the main port in the border isles is two days sail away from his holdings. There are several islands in the chain that are essentially lawless since imperial rule largely broke down here during the plague years. There are also a few islands declared Sacrosancta or off limits by the Druids suggesting that the plague, some other dangerous magical force of powerful beasts hold say there. What is your destination?

Leif

Adventurer
Gnurl Whiskerling

"Yes, I agree, Old Salt! We need to make a plan for how we will approach and search out this Fiend of Death."

Lou

Explorer
Zurrik Odeil

"I recommend that we sail to the main port city and see what information we can find on our opponent before we set sail for his holdings. Of course, since you have faced him before, you may prefer a more direct approach." Zurrik awaits more discuss and a decision.

Leif

Adventurer
Gnurl Whiskerling hp73/76,AC23

"No, no, not at all, Good Zurrik! You make an excellent observation, and I agree wholeheartedly. Shall we gather some intelligence before we cast ourselves headlong to our fate?" Zurrik and the others get the distinct impression that Gnurl would rather do almost anything than face the lich again this soon!

Leif

Adventurer
Gnurl Whiskerling hp73/76,AC23

OOC: Yes, for Zurrik and Gnurl at least. I guess we'll tarry a moment or two to let the others tag along. :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases