Malvoisin's Dungeonaday Playtest [PFRPG][IC]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"!?!..."

Yuin walks forward towards the southend of the pool, when Iradias starts to talk of curses he quickly puts a little distance between himself and the cursed water. He keeps an eye on the statues and ceiling and every once and a while glances towards the doors.

jkason

First Post
Nathan Tchanlach, human sorcerer

"Now, wait just one minute," Nathan pipes up, freezing in place just inside the entrace as the priest reveals the secret of the pool. "You mean you knew there was a curse sitting in here? I'm still a little bleary from the drinking, but I don't remember ... ah, that's enough of that. Before we go any further, though, maybe we all best mention any major perils we know about? Because, honestly, as parched as I am from the hangover, if Iradias hadn't said anything, gods know what I might have turned into drinking from that thing."

Rhun

First Post
Anundr walks about the perimeter of the room, his torch held high, examining the walls. He keeps alert for signs of possible danger while the others examine the pool.

Perception +4

Malvoisin

First Post
Anundr walks about the perimeter of the room, his torch held high, examining the walls. He keeps alert for signs of possible danger while the others examine the pool.

Perception +4

Anundr doesn't notice anything dangerous. However, his torchlight does illuminate further into the large chamber as he walks the perimeter. To the north, the eastward passage dead ends, but there are two more doors in the north wall. To the south, the passage opens up into another room that appears to have some furniture within.

Lv1091709.jpg

Rhun

First Post
Anundr stands near the southern passage, looking toward the room with the furniture, cocking his head and listening for any sounds from that direction. He nods his head that way, indicating that he thinks the group should continue on down that passage.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Iradias scowls at Anundr. "Your haste is likely to bring us to a grim end, my friend. While I am sure you will be able to handle any ferocious beasts we stumble upon, these depths attract those beings with a bestial cunning and who rely upon deadly traps." He motions towards Zooey. "We have an expert in the finding of hidden dangers among us. Let her exercise her vocation."

Iradias turns to Nathan. "Indeed, I knew of the pool before venturing here. And of its curse." He thoughtfully drums his fingers upon his chin. "But I do not know the form the curse takes. It would be interesting to know this." He squats down near the edge of the pool and points at the water, one long finger nearing the placid surface of the pool. "Does anyone volunteer to expand our knowledge in this matter?" He looks hopefully up at the others.

Last edited:

G

Guest 11456

Zooey

Seeing others searching around for things, Zooey decides to take her time in searching the perimeter. She begins on the right and does a full search of the walls. She ignores the two passages for now focusing on just the main room's walls.

OOC: Taking 20 on perception for a 24.

Last edited by a moderator:

jkason

First Post
Nathan Tchanlach, human sorcerer

He squats down near the edge of the pool and points at the water, one long finger nearing the placid surface of the pool. "Does anyone volunteer to expand our knowledge in this matter?" He looks hopefully up at the others.

Nathan laughs. "And I thought priests didn't have a sense of humor," he says, though he does take a few steps toward the pool. "I'll not be touching that, but I might have a trick that gives us a tad more insight into what that water might do."

The young man cocks his head to the side then, muttering something unintelligible. His eyes flash white for a moment, and he begins studying the pool from a distance.

[sblock=OOC]Casting Detect Magic. Invisible Castle seems to be having a lot of issues, but Nathan's Know (arcana) bonus is +5. Looking to at least identify the aura[/sblock]

Rhun

First Post
Iradias scowls at Anundr. "Your haste is likely to bring us to a grim end, my friend. While I am sure you will be able to handle any ferocious beasts we stumble upon, these depths attract those beings with a bestial cunning and who rely upon deadly traps." He motions towards Zooey. "We have an expert in the finding of hidden dangers among us. Let her exercise her vocation."

Anundr turns to glare at Iradias. "And as Zooey can probably tell you, your voice and the noise of our passage carries in these corridors. There is more risk of something unseen hearing us and setting up an ambush, than there is of accidentally triggering some trap." He turns to look back down the corridor toward the chamber with the furniture.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases