[Pathfinder] [IC] Hall of the Dwarven Lord

jkason

First Post
Gurbisi Reb, human thug

"So long as he keeps his hands in his own pockets. Or just his and yours, I am ok with him coming with us." Brawar says eying both rogue and warrior.

"I hope he is as good with his weapons as he is with his words. For the former will be better served in the Hall of the Dwarven Lord than the latter."

Reb nods and smiles. He seems amused by some or all of Brawar's comments, but says nothing futher for now.

OOC: Ready! :)

Walking Dad

First Post
The heroes move back to the fallen hall. After quickly striding through the now abandoned hallways (fine, not truely abandoned, as rats and other small vermin started to 'loot' the fallen bodies) they reach the desecrated shrine and the passageway into darkness.
There is something strange with the tunnels as you start to pass more and more veins of strangely glowing purple crystal.

You finally reach the end of the creepy tunnel. The cave-like room you enter is mostly destroyed. In one corner, you see a pair of red creatures that look like a crossbreed of a goblin and a porcupine gnawing at some poor fellows remains...

OOC: no need for an initiative roll, if you want to start combat. You can surprise the creatures automatically. Just treat it as a regular round where you rolled the higher initiative. Map will follow soon!

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Brawar knowing that anything eating a "poor soul" will probably want fresh meat soon enough. He steps up and let's Lesnir fly.

The blade twirls in the air sideways like an ornthipoter and slice on of the creatures across the back, before returning to Brawar's raised hand. The mage takes a cloth and wipes the blade clean then looks to Ray.

"I believe it is your turn," he says coolly.

[sblock=Actions]
Steps up = Move till within 30' or if already then 5' step. (move)
Let's Lesnir fly = Hand of the Apprentice (standard)
Wipe blade clean and acting way cool = Free I hope[/sblock]

[sblock=stats]
HP: 22/22
AC:14
FORT:+3 REF:+5 WILL:+5
INIT: +5
Perception: +8
Stealth: +7
Hand of the Apprentice: 5/6
Arcane Bond spell: unused
Pearl of Power(1st): unused
Wand of Pro. Evil: 50/50
Scrolls: Floating Disc(cstlvl1), and Invisibility(cstlvl3)
Potion: Shield of Faith(+2) 2/2
Potion: Magic Weapon(oil) 2/2
Potion: Cure Mod Wounds (2d8+3)

Spells:
0- Detect Magic, Ray of Frost, Daze, Acid Splash
1- Sleep, Magic Missile 2/2, Shield
2- Mirror Image, Magic Missile, False Life[/sblock]

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Rayverim "Ray" Thanderghast, AC=22, hp=32/32

"Gladly, Sir Mage," says Ray as he attacks the nearest creature with great gusto! Unfortunately, he is too eager and muffs his attack. :(

Last edited:

rangerjohn

Explorer
The heroes move back to the fallen hall. After quickly striding through the now abandoned hallways (fine, not truely abandoned, as rats and other small vermin started to 'loot' the fallen bodies) they reach the desecrated shrine and the passageway into darkness.
There is something strange with the tunnels as you start to pass more and more veins of strangely glowing purple crystal.

You finally reach the end of the creepy tunnel. The cave-like room you enter is mostly destroyed. In one corner, you see a pair of red creatures that look like a crossbreed of a goblin and a porcupine gnawing at some poor fellows remains...

OOC: no need for an initiative roll, if you want to start combat. You can surprise the creatures automatically. Just treat it as a regular round where you rolled the higher initiative. Map will follow soon!

OOC: Are they considered goblinoid? I have a couple of abilities that will come into affect if they are.

Remove ads