[OOC] A Paid Trip to Spellhold

perrinmiller

Adventurer
That's good you have no preference. I intend to use Invis Castle whenever possible. :p

It makes for cleaner posts and you can label them easier.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
[MENTION=13739]Velmont[/MENTION];
Does that radiant damage apply if they do an AoO as well?

Seeing as I cannot reach a Burning Skeleton without provoking one I don't think I will risk it. You asked me to fall back and I did, so now I cannot shift to reach the Burning Skeleton. I would like to comply, but I don't think I can this round, unless I am missing something.

We apparently enjoy attacking separate targets as individuals. I recommended that we concentrate our attacks to eliminate them one by one, just like last time, but apparently no one agrees as we have 6 wounded skeletons and none dead yet. We have done enough damage to kill 1-2 already but haven't dropped one yet.

Velmont

First Post
[MENTION=88649]perrinmiller[/MENTION]: Yes, the radiant damage will go even if they do an AoO. Also, I would asks you, if you decide to wait next turn to attack the burning skeleton (which would be fine too), to not mark the scimitar skeleton. I want them on me. If I can have the four on me would be great, but I think I will be fine at handling three of them.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Most likely I will try to kill S4 so I can shift clear to attack a burning one next round then. I am waiting to see if the others before Kaedyn drop him first. Since I am still on fire, I might run into HP problems if they get lucky and hit me with AoOs.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Can we have Asterion's NPC update while we wait for Taran and Lochlan to post. Since Pyrex has already gone, I am last before the skeletons go again and I already said I want to see what the others do before my turn.

Thanks,
PM

Voda Vosa

First Post
Alright! Battle's over because I say so, and in the end, there was no way to damaged enemies would defeat the group.

So, Asterion and Lochlan's players are nowhere to be seen. If Pyrex returns, his character will be waiting on the ship.
So I'll need two more players, one to play Asterion (if possible) and another new character. If no one wants to take Asterion, they can make another character anyways, or redesign Asterion (as long as he remians the Minotaur runepriest).
And, you all get a level up, and a new magical item of level 6 or lower.

Recruitment is officially started!

Remove ads