A Note, on Things to Come

Sanhael

First Post
Left tacked to a public board, the note is written on parchment with plain inks; the script is neat, but simple, and the overall notice lacks any particular flair or elegance. That being said, its message is clear:

A small party of courageous souls is desired, for a mission of some urgent import; rewards are substantial, commensurate to risks undertaken. A valuable cargo has been taken from the hold of my vessel, the Thothniir, by persons and means unknown, but clues were found to enable the tracking of said individuals to lands east and southward of here. This is a dangerous region of treacherous landscapes, political intrigues, and open warfare. A journey of some distance may need to be undertaken, part-way by ship and part-way by land. Provisions and expendables will be provided for the journey; transportation costs will be provided for. Funeral or raising expenses will be matched, in the unfortunate event that such becomes necessary; burial at sea will be covered without fee (do note that there are Sahuagin, kraken, and dire sharks in many of those waters through which we shall be traveling).

If interested, send a private messenger to Sanhael Lanabaddon. I may be found oftentimes at the Crossroads Tavern, or on board the
Thothniir. I am thankful for your attention to this matter, and eagerly await your enthusiastic response.

(OOC: This is intended to kick off an adventure, to be hosted in play-by-post fashion here. Initiation is dependent upon interested responses, which should be sent here via PM; alternatively, Sanhael may be approached in the Crossroads Tavern chatroom concerning the matter.)

Remove ads