Star Wars adventures

Ghostwind

First Post
I'm running a Star Wars campaign set during the Rebellion Era with one major key change, the Empire won the battle of Yavin. Now the rebellion just barely exists five years later and the Empire rules nearly all. Right now, I am running the group through the old adventure, Tempest Feud. At the pace they are going, they are going to be done with it in very little time. That leaves me at a loss as to where to go next. Does anyone know of any other SW adventures that were created/published that I can cannibalize? How about homebrews? I'd be grateful for any help given. :)

Paul_Klein

Explorer
Tempest Feud (a great adventure, by the way) is the only published adventure for any of the 3 d20 Star Wars systems unfortunately.

Your other choices would be any number of the adventures published by West End Games - virtually all of which take place in the Rebellion era. Most of these can be had for pretty cheap online, and there are tons of them. My favorite was "Operation: Elrood."

Here is a link to all of the WEG published adventures (and supplements), each with a link to Amazon, where you can buy most used for quite cheap.
2nd Edition Adventures - Star Wars - D6 Roleplaying - West End Games - Wayne's World of Books - Info & Sources

Next up, the Saga Edition books Scum and Villainy and Galaxy at War each contain several mini-adventures and one full-length adventure. Plus they're really great books!

Additionally, if you search through Wizard's Star Wars RPG web archives, they've released a number of free adventures online (but not for several years), many of which are Rebellion era, but most of which are fairly short.

Lastly, there is, of course, the 10-part adventure path being released for free on Wizard's website - Dawn of Defiance. It takes place in the Dark Times, before the Rebellion, but an industrious GM can change the era fairly easily. It is designed to take characters from 1-20th level.

Hope this helps!

Last edited:

MarkB

Legend
Lastly, there is, of course, the 10-part adventure path being released for free on Wizard's website - Dawn of Defiance. It takes place in the Dark Times, before the Rebellion, but an industrious GM can change the era fairly easily. It is designed to take characters from 1-20th level.

Actually, given that the adventure involves the very earliest days of a fledgling Rebellion, and the OP's alternate timeline has effectively reduced the Rebellion back to just such a status, it should be relatively easy to adapt. Mainly, just change the name and place of origin of their patron.

FlareStorm

First Post
Secrets of Tatooine has an era independent adventure for levels 4-6

Secrets of Naboo has one during the events of The Phantom Menace for 1st levelers.

All of the Star Wars Gamer magazines have a couple of adventures

Here's a decent little index of the WoTC adventures:
Star Wars RPG Adventures & Modules

Paul_Klein

Explorer
Actually, given that the adventure involves the very earliest days of a fledgling Rebellion, and the OP's alternate timeline has effectively reduced the Rebellion back to just such a status, it should be relatively easy to adapt. Mainly, just change the name and place of origin of their patron.

Actually, I was thinking about this on my drive home today. If in the OP's campaign the Empire won the Battle of Yavin, then the Death Star is still around.

Dawn of Defiance culminates in the destruction of an Imperial superweapon prototype (or some such, I'm being vague as to avoid spoilers).

Wouldn't it be cool to use the Death Star in DoD instead, giving your PCs a chance to be the big heroes and blow it up?

I bet it wouldn't even be that hard to adjust the adventures accordingly.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases