Kika

Feydricc

First Post
I write this in hopes that you will see it, or someone close to you sees it as well. I am alive Kika. The messenger that spoke to you was wrongfully informed, misled, or had a dark heart when he brought you the ill news of my death. I am not dead, i am alive.

Yours only,
Feydricc

Akea

First Post
A tall woman ventures into the tavern with a sigh of content. Not having visited the establishment for a while, her gaze travels around to absorb the familiar surroundings with comfort, so glad not much has changed in her apparently long departure. She moves into the tavern with a steady gait to her steps, taking in every detail she had missed, including the fact that she spies her name etched onto a note on the boards. She squints at it a bit, but the rest of the text is unclear, so she approaches to read. Slowly, her face drops into one of careful neutrality, reading over the short note time and time again. Finally she reaches up to grasp the note, swiping it down from the board and bringing it to her nose to sniff lightly. A smile breaks over her lips and her thumb caresses over Feydricc's signature, elapsing back into a few divine memories she had stowed away. Her fingers flex around the parchment to close it up, then tuck it away into an inside pocket of her coat. She says as she strides out of the tavern once more, "We shall see each other again, Feydricc."

Feydricc

First Post
Feydricc walks up to the boards, having written another message he hopes gets through to his love..he places it carefully upon the boards so that she may see it should she pass by....

I am still waiting for you..hoping to see you again, for it has been far too long since we have seen one another..I hope to see you every day i come here and i think of you often. My heart aches whenever i think of you my love. I wish i could see you, talk to you..

patiently waiting,
Feydricc

Remove ads