Second Darkness [Pathfinder] IC

ghostcat

First Post
While still scanning the room, Ti interjects. "As Nakeb says we have only just started working together, so haven't established meeting places yet. I assume he'll come back here first then make his way back to the Gold Goblin if we're not here. Anyway, do you and Astrid have any idea what we should do next."

Leif

Adventurer
Quenilias Sorfenais, Elf Cleric2 of Cayden Cailean, AC:20, hp:14

"I'm new here, in the group and the city, so I'm of the mind that I should defer to others who at least know a little bit about what's going on. Astrid, however, seems to have some good ideas for what we should do next. I guess the first thing, though, is that we should wait until we are all together again."

Tinker Gnome

Explorer
Claud nods.

That seems like a good idea, but we should not wait too long for Remili. If he does not come back in a hew hours then we should go out looking for him. Claud says.

Leif

Adventurer

"But do we even know where to begin such a search?"

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
"Same place we'd start looking for the person behind the attack on Saul's place, I'd guess. Hit the streets, listen for rumors, ask the locals."

ghostcat

First Post
"We have the best part of an hour until Remili come back. So as Astrid has suggested things we can try, we can usefully use the time, rather than waste it waiting here." Saying this, Ti seems to have no idea that some people may have an ulterior motive for wanting to stay.

Leif

Adventurer

"Same place we'd start looking for the person behind the attack on Saul's place, I'd guess. Hit the streets, listen for rumors, ask the locals."
"If you have a suggestion for where to begin this activity, I'm willing to give it a go. Lead on, fair, Astrid!"

ghostcat

First Post
Seeing that the others appear to be getting ready to leave, Ti gets out of his chair and walks to the door. Standing in the doorway, he scans the street looking for either something out of the ordinary or anyone who appears to be watching the inn doorway.

[sblock=OOC]Take 10 on Perception (+11) for 21[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Nakeb Gutterik, dwarven ranger

Nakeb sighs, looking a bit mournful at his empty ale mug, then shrugs.

"To the streets again, then."

Remove ads