Thread: Monday, 23 November, 2009
Monday, 23rd November, 2009, 04:22 PM #1
Orcus on an Off-Day (Lvl 22)
Monday, 23 November, 2009
- [imager]http://www.jonnynexus.com/gamenight/pressimages/cover/frontcover-tiny.jpg[/imager]The second chapter of Jonny Nexus' hilarious novel, Game Night, is up! The story continues as our heroes enter the Far Lands and have their first encounter with the inhabitants of that fabled realm. What might they learn? What clues what might they find? What are the odds on it not all ending in tears? Read on...
D&D 4th Edition News
The AllFather pauses for a moment, and then speaks. “Perhaps it might help if I recap things. What appears to be a two-foot tall, bipedal monkey has entered the camp, has walked past you and the horses, and is currently attempting to undo the ties at the entrance of Hill's tent.”
The Sleeper nods. “Okay”.
The AllFather is silent for several seconds, and then resumes. “He has now managed to get the entrance open, and is climbing through the slit.”
There is silence around the table, a silence that the Sleeper begins to think might be directed at him.
“So we're waiting, right?” he asks. “We're waiting until the moment's right to strike, yeah?”
The Warrior leans in close to him, ignoring the AllFather's angry glare. “No. We're waiting for you to wake us up, imbecile!”
- Blackdirge Bargain Product Lines Blackdirge Publishing has announced three new bargain-priced product lines for 4E, each featuring products that will sell for as little as 99 cents. The first product in two of these new bargain lines, Blackdirge’s Bargain Bestiaries and Blackdirge’s Bargain Templates, has been released.
- Trades and Professions Add additional character options and expanded RP with the Trade Skills provided in this supplement, with broad proficiencies such as crafting, farming, influence and soldiering that explore a PCʼs abilities, knowledge and lives outside the rigid world of encounters. Included with the full rules are power cards and character builder base files that have the trade skill incorporated and ready to go.
- Monster Madness: Wurp Enter the Wurp, a one-eyed, twelve-limbed, standing purple people beater.
- The Power Source #8 Centered Breath Weapon.
- Fantastic Maps: The Island Cave Jonathan Roberts cartographer for Kobold Quarterly and Adventures in the Hyborian Age, presents another fantastic map, this product includes a color and grayscale 1 square =1” scale printable multipage battlemap, High-Resolution Jpegs of the Maps with and without grids and 2 Maptool campaign files for use for 4.0 and 3.X OGL games.
- Omnifray Lite (playtest edition) Following the public playtest debut of Omnifray Lite at Indiecon 2009, you can now get your copy of the Omnifray Lite Core Guide (Public Playtest edition). "A fantasy roleplaying game which actively promotes mystery, intrigue, suspense and dramatic roleplay, Omnifray Lite is the easy-to-play cousin of the full fat Omnifray RPG. The versatile, believable, tightly balanced, quick-playing d12 system."
- EN World
- has no influence
- on advertisings
- that are displayed by
- Google Adsense
By Morrus in forum NewsReplies: 0Last Post: Monday, 30th November, 2009, 04:05 PM
By lmpjr007 in forum RPGs & Tabletop Gaming DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: Thursday, 26th November, 2009, 12:09 PM
By Morrus in forum NewsReplies: 0Last Post: Monday, 16th November, 2009, 03:40 PM
By Morrus in forum NewsReplies: 0Last Post: Monday, 9th November, 2009, 12:34 PM
By Morrus in forum NewsReplies: 0Last Post: Monday, 2nd November, 2009, 02:03 PM