What's on your mind?
+ Log in or register to post
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Tuesday, 24 November, 2009
Tuesday, 24th November, 2009, 06:25 PM #1
Greater Elemental (Lvl 23)
- Join Date
- Jan 2002
- Read 18 Reviews
- Blog Entries
ø Ignore Morrus
Tuesday, 24 November, 2009
New for EN World Subscribers
- Combat Advantage #2: Bleeding Continuing the upload of issues 1-13 of Emerald Press' COMBAT ADVANTAGE series, EN World subscribers now have access to Combat Advantage #2: Bleeding. Bleeding creates a new damage type and keyword for D&D 4E. The remainder of the first 13 issues will be added between now and Christmas, and the next brand new issue (Issue 15) will be released in January.
D&D 4th Edition News
- Pre-Release Review of Azagar’s Book of RitualsHere is your chance to check out a review of the upcoming Azagar’s Book of Rituals by Goodman Games, due to be released in late December 2009.
- [imager]http://www.enworld.org/newsimages/mc_pf.jpg[/imager]Monte Cook to Write Pathfinder Adventure Paizo Publishing today announced that leading fantasy RPG designer Monte Cook will write Curse of the Riven Sky, a new adventure for the popular Pathfinder Roleplaying Game. The 32-page stand-alone adventure releases in July, 2010, and represents Cook’s first significant creative design work for the Pathfinder RPG. Cook previously served as one of the primary designers of the third edition of the world’s oldest roleplaying game, and his adventure designs have won him several industry awards, including the Gen Con/EN World "ENnie" for Best Adventure.
- Interview with Ben McFarland Part 4 Rite Publishing continues its interview with the designer of The Breaking of Fostor Nagar Patronage Project as he discusses his opinion of Ashton Sperry’s Paper Minis, what his home game is like, his opinion on prestige classes, and the kind of player experience he is creating.
- Paranormal Actiity In Your Game Paranormal Activity, the most recent docu-style ghost movie, can be a perfect vehicle to kick off a ghost-hunting campaign.
- The Power Source #9 The Traditional Thanksgiving Stripper. Podcast.
- Terror Network available in December "From the mountains of Afghanistan to the streets of Boston, fight on the front lines against Terrorist Networks like Al-Qaeda. You and your fellow agents are the nation’s unsung heroes in the War on Terror. With 42 skills and a gritty, high body count system, Terror Network is sure to get your adrenaline pumping. It supports investigation-based campaigns, combat-based campaigns, or a combination of both."
- EN World
- has no influence
- on advertisings
- that are displayed by
- Google Adsense