Converting Oriental Adventures creatures

Cleon

Legend
Oh, and if we keep the Spell Focus (enchantment) we should give it a 3rd level enchantment spell. Maybe instead of dispel magic?

I'm leaning towards suggestion, since it can use it to separate a victim from their allies.

e.g.:

0—acid splash, daze*, detect magic, ghost sound, read magic, resistance, touch of fatigue;
1st—disguise self, mage armor, obscuring mist, ray of enfeeblement, true strike;
2nd—blur, bull's strength, hideous laughter*;
3rd—slow, suggestion*.
*Enchantment spell.

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
1d6 plus 1 Str isn't too negligible if you use it a few times. Still, I see what you mean.

How about color spray instead of disguise self? The vampiric ones seem more offensive and less likely to want a disguise, if you get what I mean.

Cleon

Legend
1d6 plus 1 Str isn't too negligible if you use it a few times. Still, I see what you mean.

How about color spray instead of disguise self? The vampiric ones seem more offensive and less likely to want a disguise, if you get what I mean.

They still need to get within reach of their victims, and being able to disguise themselves would help with that. It's mentioned they'll even prey on other Kappa, so they might even disguise themselves as Common Kappa to help them attack their kin.

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
Looks good. I still think we could drop the dying curse if we want to distinguish from the kappa-ti, but I'm not going to push either way. Thoughts?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases