• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Red Hand of Doom: Chapter II

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Noting that the distance is too far to cast, Sascha taps his hat and his appearance changes once again to that of a hobgoblin, his clothes to that of a traveler, perhaps a military courier? Smiling around his now misformed face, he takes some steps forward, quietly, seeing if he can get a little closer without drawing attention....

OOC: Change shape and clothes. Need to get a little closer (10') w/o drawing attention. Won't call out or anything. If he can get closer (MS +12, Bluff +13 and Disguise +20), he'll cast w/o seeming so (Conceal Spellcasting spell trick, Sleight of Hand +10 to be noticed): Deep Slumber centered on the ogre to get as many hobs and him first. DC 19 to resist.

EvolutionKB

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Sorry for the delay! Didn't realize there was a new thread.[/sblock]

Hurrow in his eagle form flies above their foes, nestling in the tree that the prisoners are tied to. He lands on a brach thick enough to support the weight of his normal form, but out of the reach of the long-armed ogre.

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
Hey guys, sorry for the delay. I think I need to put this on hold for the moment. I'm kind of struggling with 3.x rules now that I've been playing a lot more 4e. Sorry about this. Although I love the PC's in this game, I'll need to put it on the shelf for the near future.

As an FYI, I will be re-starting this game likely in the new year. Right now work and home life combined for a bit of a tight schedule for this game. It's a much larger time commitment as the module has little to aid a DM (i.e. maps, stats, etc).
[/sblock]

Last edited:

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
[sblock=OOC]Sascha's been great, but if this is it, so it is. I've trying to wind down 3.5 games anyway. Too busy.[/sblock]

Remove ads