Adventure: Love Bites

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
For the life of her, Mikara can't figure out why a little child would be climbing through rubble alone.

Usually, small children play in groups, don't they?

[sblock=Insight]1d20+5=13[/sblock]

covaithe

Explorer
Hacker falls on his belly and begins crawling--painfully--towards the church, crying in a child's voice, "Father! Father! Help me!"

The elderly man looks up from his washing. "My dear boy! What is the matter? Come inside, come and rest yourself. Sit down, I think we have some food left from supper, eh?" He comes outside and moves to assist Hacker up, extending his hand to the "boy".

covaithe

Explorer
The priest yanks his hand away from Hacker's grasp, showing reflexes that, while not inhumanly fast, would be a credit to a man half his age. "What is this? A robbery? I'm just a poor old man. There's no meat left to pick off these bones."

[sblock=passive insight DC 24]Is that just a hint of a smile on the old priest's face? Why would he be enjoying this?
[/sblock]

ooc: Hacker's grab fails, even including CA. The rest of you can have a surprise round (one standard action) if you want it.

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
Mikara draws her bow taut, but stays hidden. [sblock=Surprise Action]Action: Twin Strike
Trigger: Any creature attacks an ally
Target: The triggering creature (provided there is LOS and LOE
Attack: 1d20+11+2(CA)=25;1d20+11+2(CA)=31
Damage: 1d12+2=13;1d12+2=7

AC <= 25: Two hits. Total damage: 20
25 < AC <= 31: One hit. Total damage: 7[/sblock]

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Tristan maintains his hiding spot, knowing he's better at cutting someone down than holding them still, but prepares to dive into the action if the man runs or enemies appear.
[sblock=Surprise Action]Ready action to move towards the man if he tries to run away, or if a creature attacks an ally.[/sblock]

nerdytenor

First Post
Kathalia's doubt registers clearly on her face even though she is in wolf form. She looks from Hacker to the priest, waiting to see what happens (// she will ready a charge with savage rend (+7 vs. Ref; 1d8+5 dmg) against any creature that shows outward signs of aggression)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases