Adventure: Love Bites

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]"Fezik, please...". Can somebody who hasn't gone yet do an active perception check to find that bugger...and finish him off?[/sblock]

covaithe

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]So far only Mikara has taken an action this "round". Well, arguably Woe, if you count readying actions. If no one else speaks up soon to help go after the gnome, I'm going to assume that the others are content to let it get away, and carry on with the dwarf. Or whatever.
[/sblock]

The dwarf pales at Hacker's tirade. "Whoa, there. Let's not be hasty. We don't have much magical stuff, but what we've got, you can have, and the ransom too! Why leave money on the table? Am I right?" He essays a shaky smile.

Atriden

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
Sorry guys, been pretty inactive lately since I have been quite sick for a week. I am pleased to announce that I am almost back on track but won't be able to post before tomorrow.

Atreus want's to catch the gnome, if he can.
[/sblock]

KenHood

First Post
The dwarf pales at Hacker's tirade. "Whoa, there. Let's not be hasty. We don't have much magical stuff, but what we've got, you can have, and the ransom too! Why leave money on the table? Am I right?" He essays a shaky smile.
"Now, you're talkin', ****ball! Just lay down on your belly while the rest of us go kill your dumb-***** gnome sidekick. Unless you want to scream at him to surrender, which might be a good idea, since my buddies may get a little less forgiving if that ***** causes anymore injury."

//Hacker can't move until after the blasted gnome. C'mon, guys! Go kill it!//

Last edited:

Dunamin

First Post
Streetwise 19

“Thatta’ boy! You’re lucky to have picked Jespa for bailing out your sorry hides - that gal sure had some creative ways of paying me “ransom” to get back her favourite lingerie, heh. Once I clear my name, you lot may even live long enough to hear the tale over the drinks you’ll buy me, Beard Boy.”

Woe scratches his chin in thought.

“Though Hacker’s idea for selling their bodies to a necromancer also holds promise... Not sure how favourable the going rate for a corpse compares with bondsman ransom, though.”

[sblock=Actions]Woe is obviously better suited to guard the dwarf than chase down the gnome, but the Elven Half of our team could likely get the job done (all are fast, mobile, and perceptive).[/sblock]

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2382163/[sblock=Actions]Woe is obviously better suited to guard the dwarf than chase down the gnome, but the Elven Half of our team could likely get the job done (all are fast, mobile, and perceptive).[/sblock]
[sblock=OOC]Since he's only down to ~31hp, I imagine he should be pretty easy pickings if we could just get to him. In fact, if Covaithe will not bound me to the map, I imagine, Mik could take him all by herself, but I'm not in the mood to drag this out any further than it needs to.[/sblock]

covaithe

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]I don't want to drag out the gnome-chasing too long, either. I figure unless someone can get close to him this round, if he makes his stealth check next round he should be able to get away cleanly. After all, he's invisible, has a head start, and there is lots of cover around.

Also, do you really want to split the party up to chase him, given the circumstances?

Does someone want to suggest actions for Atreus, Tristan, and Kathalia, if we don't hear from them by tomorrow?
[/sblock]

Remove ads