LEB Discussion Thread '10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Velmont

First Post
Will the LEB template will be carried on the new wiki or we need to adapt our CS to the L4W template. I ask because the summary doesn't seems to work on my LEB CS.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Will the LEB template will be carried on the new wiki or we need to adapt our CS to the L4W template. I ask because the summary doesn't seems to work on my LEB CS.
All the standard templates have been ported. Please provide me w/ a link to the character so I can check it.

renau1g

First Post
Just got mine ported over. Velmont - try going back to edit and re-pasting your source. I had an issue where there were a bunch of <br> that appeared somehow and it messed with the formatting. I re-pasted and it was all good

Velmont

First Post
Oops, thanks Stonegod.

I have an unrelated question: Divine Pursuit, a paladin power, have this description: You then shift to the nearest square adjacent to the target. Must I shift or the shift is optional?

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Oops, thanks Stonegod.

I have an unrelated question: Divine Pursuit, a paladin power, have this description: You then shift to the nearest square adjacent to the target. Must I shift or the shift is optional?
Like all forced movement, you can choose not to move it at all. Since it isn't listed in squares, the movement is either all or nothing (unlike something that says "You shift 2 squares" where that would be 0, 1, or 2 squares).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads