LEB Discussion Thread '10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luinnar

First Post
I got an email from someone about my Mythra overhaul request eariler this week. I sent and email back, but I did not get a response, I was wondering if you got it? (I don't know the person's forum name.)

I made the changes and was wondering what I should include about the cat familiar in the summary?

Antithetist

First Post
I've been working on my second character. I got it crunched out and went to put it on the wiki, but I'm running into formatting issues. This is kind of strange since I had no trouble with my first character, but my expertise with this stuff is about limited to combing through for a pair of brackets that didn't get closed, and that's not helping this time (possibly I'm just not combing well enough).

I'm hoping that somebody less stupid than me might take a minute to look over it and tell me if they can see what's happened - I'd really appreciate it.

The sheet is here:

LEB:pC:Colgrave(Antithetist) - ENWorld Living Eberron Wiki

EDIT: never mind, I think I figured it out myself. No source mode. Doh. It's still screwed up but I'm fixing it slowly.

Last edited:

Vertexx69

First Post
There's a "source" button at the top right. making changes without being in the source mode is what was giving me all kinds of problems. try that.

KarinsDad

Adventurer

From my perspective, those Gods do not exist in Eberron, so anything associated with them does not exist either.

They could be shoehorned in, but then again, I wouldn't add Warforged or Dragonshards to a public Forgotten Realms campaign either. There are just some flavor elements that belong in certain campaign settings and shouldn't be in other ones. Especially public ones where there are certain campaign flavor expectations.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
This falls under the aegis of "No FR specific feats"' in the charter (the House Rules page), just as no PoL-specific Channel Divinity feats are allowed. One could make a proposal, but I'm with KD on this one.

twilsemail

First Post
The Traveler article in Dragon recommended using feats for Avandra and Sehanine when they seemed appropriate. I think that's probably the best way of looking at it. If you want a particular item for a PoLand or FR god that fits an Eberron god, put in a proposal. If the judges agree that it fits that god, they'll probably approve.

dimsdale

First Post
Question:

Can the belt of feral might work with the fighter class specializing in battlerager vigor or is it just for barbarians of the rageblood vigor variety?

evilbob

Explorer
It works with "your Rageblood Vigor class feature". It's very specific - in other words, it doesn't mention battlerager vigor so it wouldn't do anything for that class feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases