LEB Discussion Thread '10

Status
Not open for further replies.

evilbob

Explorer
Character question: Would it be possible to rename my latest character? I didn't realize there was already a Thalen and a Kaelen, so to avoid confusion I was thinking about renaming him if that's possible?
You haven't even adventured with him, right? I would think that'd be fine. The downside is you'll need a new wiki page but that shouldn't be a big deal with copy/paste.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
You haven't even adventured with him, right? I would think that'd be fine. The downside is you'll need a new wiki page but that shouldn't be a big deal with copy/paste.
Actually, just use the Move function (its at the top in the green bar).

Otakkun

Explorer
How do I go about becoming a judge? I'd like to at least help out with the character submissions, not to mention that I'm currently trying to come up with my very first online adventure as a GM. :)

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
if anyone wants to be a character reviewer, the easiest way is to follow the Requesting Approval Page and check it every so often (or have Wiki auto-email you when changes are made). That way you'll know when there are new characters to view.

Otakkun

Explorer
If anyone wants me to quick cross check his character, please send me over the character builder file or post his summary (from the CB) on the wiki and send me a pm to check it over.

Tried to do it with only the wiki + books and it turned out to be a pain on my eyes. Since I've got DDI access I guess I can help more that way.

Just my 2 cents.

renau1g

First Post
Currently there is no alternative to the wiki for LEB, sorry VV.

Personally I hate the spreadsheets, pain in the butt for me to review. It's weird because I have litte/no experience with any programming and use Excel daily at work. The wiki can be a pain I agree, but I much prefer the LEB one over the L4W one.

dimsdale

First Post
If anyone wants me to quick cross check his character, please send me over the character builder file or post his summary (from the CB) on the wiki and send me a pm to check it over.

Tried to do it with only the wiki + books and it turned out to be a pain on my eyes. Since I've got DDI access I guess I can help more that way.

Just my 2 cents.

I got DDI access too but I still make stupid mistakes on my sheets :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads