Pathfinders of Pelligrew's Pinnace [OOC 01]

Rhun

First Post
OK, no word from Ryan in over a month and HolyMan's status indicates he's gone in search of greener pastures - I sent him both a PM and an e-mail and haven't heard back.

I realized it had been a little slow around here, but that is kinda nuts...isn't HM running like 10 games here?

I'm fine with waiting a little for one or both of them, just to give them a fair chance to let us know what's going on but if you guys would rather recruit one or two new cast members I could deal with that as well.

What do you think?

Let's proceed without waiting for them, since the pace of the game is fairly slow anyway. If we still haven't heard from them in another 3-4 weeks, then we should look into recruiting. That's my thoughts. :)

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Oh, I'm definitely up for continuing the game! I think it will be pretty tough for just two of you, though; many of the fights - particularly the one's that are directly related to the plot - are pretty tough.

You guys are in a good spot right now to do some role play and solidify your relationships with the NPCs. You're about to max out the utility of both Jask and Aerys, but you've got quite a bit of work to do still with Sasha and the Gnome.

I think one more character will probably do, though I wouldn't object to getting the group back up to four if y'all want to. I'll give some thought to who we should invite. Suggestions are welcome, of course.

Rhun

First Post
I prefer four, of course...just because I know how deadly these adventure path type adventures seem to be. But if you think we are good with just three, I'd be fine with that too.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
I've got a couple of ideas for folks to invite. Both are solid players, good at both role play and roll play. I'll keep you posted.

In the meantime, I'm going to take a minute to re-read this part of the adventure and get connected to what's going on again. The mechanics behind your time on the island (outside of actual combat encounters) are pretty complex and I've lost my sense of what should be going on. Paizo's done such a good job of putting this together I want to do it justice, and a big part of the challenge here is supposed to be simple survival in the wild.

Rhun

First Post
In the meantime, I'm going to take a minute to re-read this part of the adventure and get connected to what's going on again. The mechanics behind your time on the island (outside of actual combat encounters) are pretty complex and I've lost my sense of what should be going on. Paizo's done such a good job of putting this together I want to do it justice, and a big part of the challenge here is supposed to be simple survival in the wild.

It would suck to die of starvation, though. That would be an inglorious end to a brave adventurer.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
It would suck to die of starvation, though. That would be an inglorious end to a brave adventurer.

That it would, my friend! Fortunately, I don't think it's in the cards for you guys. Now, dying from the attack of the vegepygmy cannibals because you're too weak from starvation to defend yourselves properly . . . :]

Rhun

First Post
That it would, my friend! Fortunately, I don't think it's in the cards for you guys. Now, dying from the attack of the vegepygmy cannibals because you're too weak from starvation to defend yourselves properly . . . :]

I've never had a PC bite it that way, so it would be a new experience.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
I've extended an invitation to IronWolf to be our third character, and he's accepted. He'll be reading over the threads for the next couple of days and putting together a character.

He's a fellow judge over in Living Pathfinder, and I'm playing in one of his Pathfinder Society games (the second of his games I've been in). Though I've never GM'd for him I think he'll fit in well with this group . . . welcome, IronWolf!

Remove ads