Sorcerer Bloodline database

Ambrus

Explorer
I broke this rule, I admit, for the Wayfinder magazines, just because they have such a high standing in the Pathfinder community that even the people at Paizo take notice of them.
You didn't break your rule; Wayfinder is a published source.

Even so some parts of Wayfinder also strikes me as having questionable balance issues. I'd be ashamed to ask my GM whether she'd permit the linnorm bloodline from Wayfinder #2 for instance. Perception as a class skill, a +2 bonus to perception, 60 ft. darkvision and the scent ability at first level; yes please! :p

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
You didn't break your rule; Wayfinder is a published source.

Even better, then. ;)

A minor update of note, the Grand OGL Wiki has published some new bloodlines. I'd already included them previously, and since these new bloodlines are on a separate page, I made its title on the list into two links. The original link to the older bloodlines is now "The Grand" and the new link to the newer bloodlines is "OGL Wiki."

EDIT: It turns out that the first set of bloodlines I'd linked to on the Grand OGL Wiki were actually clerical domains. Whoops! I've removed their listings and the link to them. The second set of bloodlines (the ones themed around the four seasons) are the only original bloodlines on the Grand OGL Wiki thus far.

Last edited:

Greg V

First Post
Quick question: I'm new to Pathfinder- which of the sources you've cited are physical books and which are PDF only?

Just saw the question , but this one is now available as a print product.

The Slumbering Tsar: The Desolation, Part 2 - The Ghosts of Victory
Verminous

Gicko

First Post
or keep it simpler ... you're just a mutant. There is no reason you have these abilities. Maybe there was a transfer accident (souls and all that) when you were born and you ended up with someone else's power ... oooh! now you're in trouble, because they may want it back, even if they have to rip it out of your hide!

or now your expected to pay back something even if it wasn't your problem to begin with.

think of any modern mutant/superhero story and you could probably make it fit ... ie any of them

this is essentually what i have been trying to say all this time. they guy is just a freak of nature. nothing eventful happened to make him have these powers, he just HAS them. however i dont think i'll do a transfer accident thing.

the problem is picking wich bloodline will fit for him, only ones i can think of are Seer (he is the only full magical person in the tribe, with exeption to the party cleric who got his powers only AFTER becomeing a cleric, so its logical the tribe might think of him as a Seer) or Destined, wich implys he is destined for something great at some point in time.

problem is i dont have a credit card to pay the two bucks for the seer bloodline, and the detined one just doesent fit as well :erm:

i unno, i'll think of something.

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
I want to mention that if anyone knows of a sorcerer bloodline that isn't on my list, please make mention of it here. I keep a pretty close eye on new products, but I'm sure that there are things that slip by me.

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Now updated for Ultimate Magic, thanks to the hardworking fellows over at d20pfsrd.com!

I elected not to list the bloodline-focused sorcerer archetypes in the book, despite the cool new options they present, as that seemed to dilute the focus of this index. Besides, if you're reading Ultimate Magic, then you'll see them anyway. ;)

TarionzCousin

Second Most Angelic Devil Ever
The biggest problem with sorcerers now is that everybody wants to play them. Every established group already has a sorcerer or two in the party. :rant:

/endrant

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
A quick update to say that the links to the articles on the Necromancers of the Northwest website have been updated to the new URLs.

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Bumping to mention the new bloodlines from Paizo's Pathfinder Player Companion: Blood of Angels and Open Design's Midgard Preview.

And of course, if anyone knows of any sorcerer bloodlines that aren't listed here, please let me know!

Remove ads