Redeeming Crimson? (Enemy of My Enemy) - Spoilers

Starfox

Hero
This is from Enemy of My Enemy, the second-to-last chapter of the Crimson Tide adventure path (Dungeon #149). it is from Pazio, but from before there was Pathfinder; I think it fits better here than in the Pathfinder forum as that is about the Pathfinder game.

My players could not stand by and watch as Crimson was slowly torn to bits by Malcaeneth's court. M's agent assumed responsibility for Crimson and they took her aboard the Sea Wyvern.

So, now is the question; what kind of plots should this lead to? Crimson is depressed now, and the players thought they saw a glimmer of redemption in her - which is fairly much projection, as my party is a bunch of very Good people. Still, I don't want to hose them because they want to be nice.

I need some crux and plots to develop the situation. I depicted Crimson as very goth, very much about drama, and incredibly self-centered. Basically, if she could not get Malcaenet's attention in some other way, she was ok with being torn to shreds in order to satisfy her own egotism.

I am planning to have Iggliv somewhat amused and the rest of the "people" they will meet during the AP pretty much ignore Crimson. What I'm mainly looking for is some interesting developments with Crimson herself.

Last edited:

Remove ads