+ Log in or register to post
Results 1 to 4 of 4
Thread: Necropolitan template 3.5
Monday, 8th March, 2010, 06:04 AM #1
Novice (Lvl 1)
Necropolitan template 3.5
I've been looking the Necropolitan template in LM and I,ve been wondering if I get the immunities of a standard undead. It doesn't say if healing spells harm me or I am immune to mind-affecting spells / cold. Can anyone help me about this?
- EN World
- has no influence
- on adverts that
- are displayed by
- Google Adsense
Monday, 8th March, 2010, 10:34 AM #2
Superhero (Lvl 15)
You have all advantages and disadvantages of your type/subtype, unless the description says otherwise.
This is, why Elans are listed not to have darkvision besides being aberrations and why goliaths get darkvision even if it is not listed, because they are monstrous humanoids.
BTW, undead are as a type not immune to cold, but to poison and other things.
Types & Subtypes :: d20srd.org
Monday, 8th March, 2010, 05:19 PM #3
Acolyte (Lvl 2)
BAB, skill points, and saves use your class. You get everything else from the Undead type (plus the special qualities in the template)
What you get from the undead type:
- 12-sided Hit Dice.
- No Constitution score.
- Darkvision out to 60 feet.
- Immunity to all mind-affecting effects (charms, compulsions, phantasms, patterns, and morale effects).
- Immunity to poison, sleep effects, paralysis, stunning, disease, and death effects.
- Not subject to critical hits, nonlethal damage, ability drain, or energy drain. Immune to damage to its physical ability scores (Strength, Dexterity, and Constitution), as well as to fatigue and exhaustion effects.
- Cannot heal damage on its own if it has no Intelligence score, although it can be healed. Negative energy (such as an inflict spell) can heal undead creatures. The fast healing special quality works regardless of the creature’s Intelligence score. ( Note the Necropolitan healing-related special quality)
- Immunity to any effect that requires a Fortitude save (unless the effect also works on objects or is harmless).
- Uses its Charisma modifier for Concentration checks.
- Not at risk of death from massive damage, but when reduced to 0 hit points or less, it is immediately destroyed.
- Not affected by raise dead and reincarnate spells or abilities. Resurrection and true resurrection can affect undead creatures. These spells turn undead creatures back into the living creatures they were before becoming undead.
- Proficient with its natural weapons, all simple weapons, and any weapons mentioned in its entry.
- Proficient with whatever type of armor (light, medium, or heavy) it is described as wearing, as well as all lighter types. Undead not indicated as wearing armor are not proficient with armor. Undead are proficient with shields if they are proficient with any form of armor.
- Undead do not breathe, eat, or sleep.
Originally Posted by Shemeska
Monday, 8th March, 2010, 09:06 PM #4
Novice (Lvl 1)
Thanks a bunch ^^