L4W Discussion Thread V

Son of Meepo

First Post
I'm working on an adventure proposal but having trouble fitting it in. Are there any other settled lands in the Isle of Daunton that aren't the city itself?

The premise doesn't make a heck of a lot of sense if the party has to travel a long distance (a different island) to get to the adventure, nor does it make sense to take place in the City of Daunton. I need something like a small village.

Someone

Adventurer
The main isle where Daunton is located is supposed to be "over thirty miles long", mostly surrounded by tall cliffs and has a forested interior, so there are space for other towns but not plently of them. There are enough isles around however, so there's plenty of space for whatever you have in mind.

treex

First Post
[MENTION=69684]WEContact[/MENTION]: Not meaning to "call you out" (I think that's what you guys call it?) But I seriously didn't get the post by [MENTION=79945]JoeNotCharles[/MENTION].

So, maybe you two could explain it in further detail here.

EDIT: To clarify I'm talking about the source of inspiration for his festive...thing...post. :D

Last edited:

WEContact

First Post
@WEContact : Not meaning to "call you out" (I think that's what you guys call it?) But I seriously didn't get the post by @JoeNotCharles .

So, maybe you two could explain it in further detail here.

EDIT: To clarify I'm talking about the source of inspiration for his festive...thing...post. :D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F73sMmb6CS0&feature=related"]George Costanza - Festivus - YouTube[/ame]

treex

First Post
We don't get Seinfield in Malaysia. Tragic, I know. Also, about the call you out thing, I tagged someone saying it's his turn to go and he got all aggro saying I shouldn't call people out.

EDIT: And thanks :D

JoeNotCharles

First Post
We don't get Seinfield in Malaysia. Tragic, I know. Also, about the call you out thing, I tagged someone saying it's his turn to go and he got all aggro saying I shouldn't call people out.

EDIT: And thanks :D

I was going to point to the Wikipedia article that also talks about how Festivus is spreading through the real world...

I was just drawing it out, waiting for someone to ask, "No, seriously, what's Festivus?" It wasn't rude at all!

WEContact

First Post
Paging [MENTION=87106]MetaVoid[/MENTION], [MENTION=13739]Velmont[/MENTION], [MENTION=24380]Neurotic[/MENTION], [MENTION=79440]H.M.Gimlord[/MENTION], and [MENTION=48394]pathfinderq1[/MENTION], you each have character sheets that require some corrections from you before they can be approved. Just a heads' up- I have some free time before I go back to work and I thought I'd try to clear out the Approval Requests.

Remove ads