Hayabusa's Dawn of Defiance: Chapter I: The Traitor's Gambit

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
The Felucian takes the punch without flinching and swings his blade wildly at Sloor.

The big alien ducks low, avoiding the blow, and then comes back up with twin upper-cuts from the left!

"Haw's it gawing back there?!"

"Well... one of the tall fellows just coloured the walls red with Keyton's blood."

"Gaw, heal him then! Think you can hawld awn till I get there, Batan Baw?"
he shouts back to his companions.

"I'll just stay very low and unthreatening then, shall I?" The droid doesn't seem too enthused about approaching the hulking giant, for some strange reason...

«Sloor attacks with stun knucles1d20+4=18, 2d6=(5/2)+4=7.
«TB quietly moves 1 NW, 3 W, ready to heal keyton if he drops. He uses Stealth to appear wholly non-threatening: 1d20+8=16

9!

possum

First Post
TB manages to sneak his way towards the large Felucian and Keyton, the big beast seemingly not paying any attention to the droid.

Sloor's punch takes a lot out of the smaller Felucian, but the creature retaliates again with another swing that's horribley off target (14 Ref for 22 dmg). Sloor knows however, that it would have hurt very badly if it had connected.

[sblock=Tactical Map]

command_centerrnd4Mir.jpg

Mir 28 is up
Mack 15
Keyton 14 is up
Tough Felucian 2 11 11/34 hp
Sloor 11
Felucian 11 14/23 [/sblock]

Songdragon

Explorer
With a look of determination Mir lowers her pistol, she reaches out with one hand and calls upon the Force. The lighter debris from the explosion slides towards the woman and swirls around here... and she then sends it all at the the big Fulecian... pounding into the giant with great force...

(( Use the Force (Force Blast) 1d20+13=28 (against his Ref Save) for 4d6=20 damage ))

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack watches Mir take down the dangerous mutant and remarks, "Told you to be careful, Keyton. You okay? I will check on Sloor."

Moving out of the lift and around the corner he comes up behind the besalisk. He snaps a shot more by feeling it, rather than truly aiming. The Force guides his aim as he puts paid to the last crazed Felucian, the blaster bolt going right through its head spraying whatever contents were inside all over the wall behind it.

[sblock=Actions]Move Actions: 1SQ West, 1SQ South, 4 SQ East
Standard Action: Ranged attack Last Felucian:Blaster Rifle (1d20=9, 3d8+2=22); FP (1d6=6)[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]DP: 2 (Rescue) FP: 3
Init: +8 Perception: +9
HP: 39 (15 Threshold) Current: 39
Reflex: 20 (18ff) Fort: 15 Will: 13
Attack Options: Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Battle Analysis[/sblock]___________________________________

MackSmall.jpg
Mack Granger CS

Last edited:

Nebten

First Post
This? I've had . . . house kits give me a bigger scratch, Keyton says with a lop sided smile.

Keyton places his hands above his wounds and again appears as if he is pulling something out of it, then with a gester shakes his hand to the floor. There is nothing that can be visiably seen, but Keyton appears to be feeling better (Second Wind for 12 hps).

I think our vacation is over.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
“Nervermind,” reports back TB, “The lady just took him down with a blast of... debris.”

“Well gawd! Give me a tick and I’ll have this frekker- Thanks Mack man! Cawld have saved the ammaw, but hey: appreciate it.”

The besalisk quickly slaps the human on his armored back before taking stock of the scene -- smoke, debris and dead felucians everywhere... and nothing else! “And we ain’t even breathing hard! Where’s the rest awf them?!” As an aside he adds: “TB, take care awf awer jedi friend awver there, will you? You spirks dawn there can cawme awn up as well, but stay in the lift fawr naw, you hear?” This last to the three ex prisoners down below.

«If Keyton stays still long enough, TB will heal him for 10 damage.
«Sloor looks around: Are there any other exits from here? what’s that round thing in the SW corner? And if there are windows, he’ll look out to see what’s going on out there re siege and re their ship as well(?).

4!

Last edited:

possum

First Post
As Sloor examines the southwest corner of the windowless control room, he sees a large holographic representation of Felucia floating over a computer console. Orbiting it is the the Victory-class Star Destroyer you saw when you first entered the system. Joining it now is one of the new Imperial-class ships, likely the ship carrying the "Inquisitor Draco" Sloor and Mack read about in the communications center.

The two sides of the room contain two larger lifts that have "Roof Access" printed on it in Basic writing.

Songdragon

Explorer
((Assuming we are out of combat))

Mir will move over to Keyton, "Are you sure you will be okay, you took some pretty nasty hits?"

After he assure her that he is fine Mir will look to the others to be sure that they came through the mess fine. She briefly checks her chronometer to see how long before the ship arrives.

She will then go to the Captain that she put a large hole through... and searches him.

((1 more! :cool: And who will be the magics #1000th customer today?!))

possum

First Post
OOC: Me, I wouldn't have it any other way, LOL.

Searching Vischera, you are able to find that the captain has the blaster pistol he was shooting at you with, along with a spare power pack. He also has three medpacks on a desk a few meters away.

The timing is close, as you have about five minutes to place and set the explosives in the communications center and get the prisoners--Admiral Varth especially--to roof for the pick up.

Remove ads