Hayabusa's Dawn of Defiance: Chapter I: The Traitor's Gambit

Songdragon

Explorer
"Wow... you cannot take a joke huh? If I am not going to use my abilities to get you a woman, do you think I am going to use it to have you walk around naked?" And then she adds with a wry grin, "Not that you would remember me using my wired voodoo on you anyhow." She chuckles at the last.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Mir laughs at Sloor's joking around. She then explains, "I grew up traveling and the like. With my father when he was a guide for those wanted to explore those unknown regions. And with my mother on her various archeology digs. I was never in one place long enough to really call home and never came across any Jedi that I was aware of. I met my mentor, also not a Jedi, and he was able to help me to understand my abilities. We traveled together for several years and when we heard that Jedi were being killed fled into the Rim to keep a low profile."

"Wait, you *ain't* talking abawt awld taw mawths, are you?" boggles Sloor, putting it all together. "He's a -uh- He's a generic brand too?!"

«By which he means Ror Roogak, the ithorian who introduced them way back when (almost exactly a year ago, actually :D).
She looks serious as she looks to both Sloor and Mack... pausing a glance at TB as well, "I trust my secret is safe with all of you?"
"Sure," agrees Sloor. As she doesn't seem in a kidding mood on this perticular subject, he forgoes comments about 'payment plans' or 'only if the offer is really, really good'... Frek, he must be maturing.

"Wow... you cannot take a joke huh? If I am not going to use my abilities to get you a woman, do you think I am going to use it to have you walk around naked?" And then she adds with a wry grin, "Not that you would remember me using my wired voodoo on you anyhow." She chuckles at the last.

"What is the drama?"
inquires TB in an aside with its owner. "From my observations, the traditional women-hunting method consists of stuffing her full of alcohol until her inhibitions fade sufficiently. Is using the force to do the same so different?"

"Uhhh..." Sometimes TB has the strangest perspective on things. It frecsing forces you to *think*... "Becawse she *chawses* taw drink? The awther thing's like- slipping her a frecsing pill when her back's turned!" He shakes his head, "Still can't frekking believe he brawght it up again..."

"In this context, you have to wonder at his reluctance to pay for it as well."

The big alien grunts noncommitally. Obviously, he had been wondering no such thing.

TB rolls its optics. "Wasn't the unspoken reason the fact that it removed accomplishment? That it had not been 'earned'?"

"Just you and me an the starship Sanity, my friend." Sloor softly pats TB's sensor housing. "Just you and me."

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack ignores the philosophical talk about drugging, tricking, and paying women into bed. He is now watching Mir while her attention is focused on Sloor and thinking about her.

Man, I know I shouldn't drek where I eat as the saying goes, but she is attractive. If she wants me for herself, I am game. Maybe friends with benefits maybe. I bet she could...

Mack shakes his head to clear his thoughts and focus on the current conversation.
OOC: I should have used a few FPs when I rolled that 20 on Persuasion with Captain Okeefe. :p I had some to spare.
[sblock=Mini Stats]DP: 3 (Rescue) FP: 6
Init: +8 Perception: +9
HP: 47 (16 Threshold) Current: 47
Reflex: 20 (18ff) Fort: 16 Will: 14
Attack Options: Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Battle Analysis, Cover Fire, Running Attack, Quick Draw[/sblock]___________________________________

MackSmall.jpg
Mack Granger CS

Binder Fred

OOC: I think that roll probably moved you from 'absolutely not' to 'probably not', which is a real improvement. Mack is working hard on negating that headway though. :)

Songdragon

Explorer
"Yes, Ror helped me with my abilities." Mir laughs and continues, "I would not call us generic or the like. From what I understand, there are some organized groups out there, but most are like me. Having a mentor to help us understand and learn from. There are others who have gone to what the Jedi called the dark side. But, like anything there is good and bad. I hope to stay on the good side."

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack pays rapt attention to Mir's words and only replies softly, "Yeah, huh."

Stay good babe, stay good. Well, maybe a little bad. I good dig the bad girl routine sometimes.

Attack Options: Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Battle Analysis, Cover Fire, Running Attack, Quick Draw[/sblock]___________________________________

MackSmall.jpg
Mack Granger CS

possum

First Post
Varth replies to Sloor's question after a few seconds of thought. "I don't know whether or not we can 'win', but I felt that I had to turn away from the Empire when I could. I can't speak for any others."

Binder Fred

Ah frek. “Well, dan’t mean taw be telling you your jawb awr anything, but dawn’t you think that’s sawrt awf what the Rebellian’s expecting fram you? Frek man, you’ve just stood up taw the frekking *empire*, you’re a marbling *admiral* fawr frekking awt lawd, a leader awf men! You’re a symbawl if I ever frekking saw awne!”

«This is an intervention/wake up call, using Persuassion +9 as need be be.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack drags his lecherous thoughts away from the prospects of seeing Mir naked and looks around to see if they are going to start this meeting or not. Asking Captain Verana, "Who do I have to do to find out what's going on around here? This is not Alderaan and I get the feeling we are not going to be going back there any time soon."

MackSmall.jpg
Mack Granger CS

possum

First Post
Verana turns to Mack. "Yes," the Alderaanian captain replies to the soldier's question. "It was deemed best suited by our mutual benefactor that you remain away from Alderaan for the time being. This here is a mobile safehouse--if you will--for both yourselves and the Admiral."

Remove ads