Hayabusa's Dawn of Defiance: Chapter I: The Traitor's Gambit - Page 12


What's on your mind?

  1. #111
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    possum's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Columbia, MO
    Posts
    2,503
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    ° Ignore possum
    My communities:

    As Sloor and Keyton sneak their way through the corridors, they soon find the bend that leads to V14. At the door of the storage bay stand two Gamorreans. They stand guard before the door, vibroaxes held loosely in their hands. The porcine beings converse in their squealing and grunting language. One lets loose a deep laugh at something.

 

  • #112
    Registered User
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

    Nebten's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Visalia, CA
    Posts
    1,720
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    ° Ignore Nebten
    My communities:

    Keyton continues toward the door with his arms folded within his robes.

    We are here to make a deal with Switch. He is expecting our arrival.

    He awaits them to grant passage.

  • #113
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    perrinmiller's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    7,581
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    GM's DayGygax Memorial FundPathfinder

    ° Ignore perrinmiller
    My communities:

    Quote Originally Posted by Binder Fred View Post
    Mack permitting, he takes the time to peruse the bay's schematics (and incidentaly transfer his share to one of his own accounts)
    Mack will permit this and likewise transfer his share of the money as well if it was appropriate at the time. Otherwise he will do it later.
    -----------------------

    Mack will follow behind Keyton and Sloor, bringing up the rear, trying to be stealthy. <<will take 10 for a Stealth 12>> He will have his blaster rifle in hand.

    Once reaching the doorway area to V14, he will move off to the side as much as possible to provide a clear shot at the Gamorreans if hostilities should break out.
    Last edited by perrinmiller; Thursday, 8th April, 2010 at 04:07 PM.
    Playing & DMing: PF and SWSE

  • #114
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    possum's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Columbia, MO
    Posts
    2,503
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    ° Ignore possum
    My communities:

    As Keyton enters their view, the two guards stop conversing and stand up straight, holding their vibroaxes against their chest. It seems as if it will take a little persuading to get them to let you in. They make no threatening moves, however.

  • #115
    Registered User
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

    Nebten's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Visalia, CA
    Posts
    1,720
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    ° Ignore Nebten
    My communities:

    Is there a "cover charge" to see your master? Very well. I hope this will suffice. After all, we just require passage, not your absence.

    Keyton palms each Gamorrean 25 credits and awaits their reaction in a calm manner.

    Persuasion (1d20+2=22)

  • #116
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    possum's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Columbia, MO
    Posts
    2,503
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    ° Ignore possum
    My communities:

    The guards happily grunt their appreciation for the bribe as well as the short discussion that preceded it. They place the butt of their vibroaxes on the ground and part, each one of them taking a different side of the door. They motion you to enter.

    The deep storage bay is as run-down as the hallways leading up to it, with entire metal plates missing from the floor and a huge, open exhaust shaft near the back of the room. Large crates litter the area, creating the appearance of a haphazard mess, and the air has a distinct smell of sweat and fumes that makes the entire area unpleasant. Flickering lights provide modest illumination, and a burst pipe along the ceiling leaks blue fluid down one wall.

    Near the center of the room is an item that seems very out of placeŚa large, finely crafted desk made of Japor ivory wood, which means that the desk is both priceless and rare. Sitting peacefully behind the desk is a protocol droid with shiny, ebony coverings that seem to soak up light and offer only the slightest reflection. The droidĺs eyes flicker slightly, as though imitating a person blinking rapidly.

  • #117
    Registered User
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

    Nebten's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Visalia, CA
    Posts
    1,720
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    ° Ignore Nebten
    My communities:

    Keyton continues on through the door as if he was on his morning constitutional.

    Greetings, we seek the one called Switch.

    (assuming this is the right droid, I'll continue)

    We are here as a liaison of Lady Maya to pick up a large piece of cargo to assist in particular 'rebellion' efforts. It is my understanding that all arrangments have been made and that you were the one from whom we needed to retrieve this cargo.

  • #118
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    Songdragon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    1,638
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    ° Ignore Songdragon
    My communities:

    Mir follows Keyton into the bay and stands to his right as he addresses the droid. She looks about the room looking for anything out of the ordinary. She looks to her left and than to her right before returning to the black plated driod before the group.

    Perception 1d20+7=20

  • #119
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    perrinmiller's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    7,581
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    GM's DayGygax Memorial FundPathfinder

    ° Ignore perrinmiller
    My communities:

    Mack will bring up the rear and saunter past the Gamorreans. After Keyton stops and starts talking to the droid, he will turn back to watch the Gamorreans. He will look for any reactions to Keyton’s conversation with the droid.


    Perception/Spot: (1d20+6=22)
    Last edited by perrinmiller; Friday, 9th April, 2010 at 03:43 PM. Reason: Fixed the grammar
    Playing & DMing: PF and SWSE

  • #120
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    possum's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Columbia, MO
    Posts
    2,503
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    ° Ignore possum
    My communities:

    Perrinmiller
    Spoiler:

    As Mack turns around to look at the Gamorrean guards as they leave the room, he catches a glimpse of a Gran out of the corner of his eye. He doesn't look hostile, but is likely a guard that would only spring to action if his employer is threatened. You have the feeling that there may be a couple more guards in the room, as well.


    "Welcome to my office," Switch greets the group with a Coruscanti accent. He motions for the group to come closer to his desk. An astromech droid wheels down from somewhere else in the bay. "This is my assistant, R5-B8. I understand that you have some business for me."

    A Twi'lek stands behind the protocol droid, dressed in fanciful robes. He looks as if he's seen such exchanges hundreds of times before.
    [/sblock]

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 12 of 108 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Hayabusa's Dawn of Defiance: Chapter II: A Wretched Hive
      By possum in forum Playing the Game
      Replies: 1230
      Last Post: Saturday, 9th February, 2013, 07:34 PM
    2. Hayabusa's Dawn of Defiance: Dramatis Personae
      By possum in forum Character Builds & Optimization
      Replies: 7
      Last Post: Tuesday, 29th November, 2011, 12:56 PM
    3. Dawn of Defiance
      By Wintergypsy in forum Playing the Game
      Replies: 386
      Last Post: Monday, 7th July, 2008, 05:10 AM
    4. Diesel's Dawn of Defiance
      By Diesel in forum Playing the Game
      Replies: 176
      Last Post: Wednesday, 25th June, 2008, 02:01 PM
    5. Diesel's Dawn of Defiance ( OOC )
      By Diesel in forum Talking the Talk
      Replies: 108
      Last Post: Tuesday, 10th June, 2008, 08:54 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •