Dru's Berenshar Maps

WizarDru

Adventurer
The holiday season tore our campaign a new one, as we've had to postpone or cancel a host of sessions. It's made me twitchy, but it's at least given me prep time for upcoming adventures.

Here's a map that I just made on a whim. I haven't actually decided what to use it for, though I may suggest it for a new location for the players to use as a base at some point. I hear there's some stronghold rules worth using.

Hence: Castle Larnach (Green Apple Castle).
Castle%20Larnach.PNG

WizarDru

Adventurer
Next, a couple of selections that I somehow neglected to post from the adventure: "The Tick-Tock War". The players were tasked with travelling to the town of Geartooth and visit the famed "Clockwork Sage", to discover if he/she had a hand in the construction of dangerous printing press that mass-produced rituals.

Here is one of the maps that was used for that adventure. After arriving in Geartooth and ascertaining that something was Very Wrong, the players eventually found they'd need to go into the sewers to stop the 'Cog Virus'...a deadly enchantment that was turning all of the towns steam and clockwork automatons into deadly killing machines.

This led to a battle first with the Clockwork Lumberjack, a giant tree-felling Solo Brute that was an epic battle in the center of town. This is the battle-map used for the fight:

Clockwork%20Lumberjack%20Battle.PNG

WizarDru

Adventurer
Once the lumberjack was dealt with, they needed to travel to the sewer system, both to possibly rescue a missing maintenance crew and stop the source of the virus...and evil failed apprentice of the Clockwork Sage who the party would end up taunting mercilessly.

This was the map they were provided:

Geartooth%20Sewer%20Map.PNG

WizarDru

Adventurer
Tomorrow's game will feature the players leading a pre-emptive strike against a Storm Legion base, known as Doman'Sass or "The House of Little Shadows". Located amidst The Riftlands, an entire continent that was shattered like a pane of glass from an ancient magical catastrophe. Visualize Australia if it had broken into hundreds of closely connected islands and you wouldn't be far off.

Domansass.jpg

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases