Tale of the Crystal Princess. An Arcana Evolved Game. OOC

Shayuri

First Post
I'm the faen spryte gunmage, and Targas was a straight up melee sort if I recall right. I don't completely remember...

Grufflehead was a magister, but he hasn't responded...

As for how magic prep works, each day you prepare which spells you have available (from your known spells). You can then cast those spells in any combination up to your number of spell slots.

It's a hybrid of sorceror and wizard, basically.

Dr Simon

Explorer
And the spells available to ready are all the simple spells, plus any complex or exotic spells that you qualify for by benefit of class or feat. Greenbonds can cast all spells (complex and exotic) with the plant or positive energy descriptors, making them second only to Magisters who can cast all simple and complex spells.

Oh, and you can change your selection of readied spells with an hour's rest and prep, although you only get all your available spell slots back with the usual eaight hours rest.

Targas is technically a shark totem warrior, although WD folded some of the class abilities into his race. Grufflehead was a sibeccai magister and Gladius was a giant oathsworn, but as Shay says I've not heard from either.

Remove ads