Zombie help please

Itamu

First Post
My necromancer has collected a multitude of zombie parts and kept them in his bag of holding ranging from girillian arms to trogladite torsos even some tongues, fingers and legs and such, and I was wondering if anyone had a way of making say a patchwork zombie or such using some or all of the parts I have in my bag. sorry if this question is kinda stupid but I get animate dead next level and I'm planning on animating as much as I can. I would also like to know if there's a template or such for the same with skeletons

SethDrebitko

First Post
You could use a base creature as the core stats for your zombies, and then use the feats that allow you to augment undead (I think they are in libris mortis). I would probably just hand wave things mostly.

Itamu

First Post
thanx for the help mostly I'm worried about hit die and stats is all, it's basically going to be a bunch of parts stitched together to make a zombie with no real base creature to work from. I'm thinking I may just take the base creatures add their stats together and then divide by the number of creatures to get the average stats the creature would have. does anyone think this would be a good idea? anyone got another suggestion how to work out stats and such?

ValhallaGH

Explorer
There's a Spell-Stitched template for undead, though I forget which book it is in. I know it's an official WotC book (and I've got a couple minis of the Spell-Stitched hobgoblin zombie) but I forget which one.

Good luck.

Remove ads