Why is the Mule considered a Game Breaker?

Zaran

Adventurer
Maybe someone from Dragon will give us a Nerfed version of the Mule without the Ongoing damage or Nova Effect. GMs will still have to deal with extra carrying capacity.

Putting in some kind of daily requirement of a carrot after every extended rest might balance out the game mechanics.

Sewicked

First Post
See, this abuse highlights another reason why it's a game breaking concept: Mules aren't capable of procreation!

Therefore a Half-Dragon Mule is a verisimilitude violation that cannot be allowed!

;)
Actually there is the occasional mule that manages to procreate; there was even one that managed two offspring. It's just really, really, [add a few dozen 'really's] rare. That of course adds to the very terror of the Half-Dragon Mule; it's not just rare, it's extremely mad.

You're all wrong. I have it on good authority that the mule was excluded from 4e due to the implications of its parentage; namely, they are the "product" of the ongoing war between donkeys and horses.

I, for one, do not want my fantasy gaming to have that kind of "mature" content!

LOL! Literally!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases