The Rerisen Tower(DM: Iron Sky, Judge: ScorpiusRisk)

Luinnar

First Post
Move now you two! Cale calls out, me and elf boy with hold the line!

OOC: Can't get the stupid thing to nest right, sorry it is messed up.

[sblock=actions]
Minor: Craftsman 2 fire crossbow at hulk O8.
21 vs AC It is dead.
Minor:Cale:[/sblock]
[sblock=actions]Knight's Move on Fred & Eithal. They move... Not sure where is the best place to move is and exactly how far to move... so someone else choose :p
Standard: Overwhelming Strike on Hulk O8
14 vs AC, ,Free: Elven accuracy, 15 vs AC, hit is is destroyed.
Shift to P6

[sblock=stat block]
Kaz Male Elf Avenger 1
Initiative: +3, Passive Perception: 21, Passive Insight: 14, Senses: Low Light
AC:16, Fort:13+2, Reflex:14, Will:15
HP: 21/28, Bloodied:14, Surge Value:7, Surges left:4/9
Action Points: 0
Basic Attack Executioner's Axe +3 vs AC, 1d12+1 damage (+1d12 on crit)

Powers:
Bond of Pursuit
Overwhelming Strike

Angelic Alacrity
Oath of Enmity
Abjure Undead/Divine Guidance
Second Wind
Elven Accuracy

Aspect of Might

Conditions:
Non-elf allys within 5 square get +1 to perception.
If oath target moves away willingly, +6 damage to next attack. (Censure of Pursuit)
Will take all damage for the craftsmen.
[/sblock][/sblock]

Last edited:

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
GM: Kaz is an Avenger with only his target adjacent to him and attacking said target, shouldn't he get the second attack roll automatically? I don't think you need to use Elven Accuracy.

Luinnar

First Post
GM: Kaz is an Avenger with only his target adjacent to him and attacking said target, shouldn't he get the second attack roll automatically? I don't think you need to use Elven Accuracy.
OOC: It got killed by the craftsman, so it lost the oath on it and he only gets double rolls with enemies that are oathed :(

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
OOC: It got killed by the craftsman, so it lost the oath on it and he only gets double rolls with enemies that are oathed :(

GM: Kaz Oathed Hulk 5 last round and it was still "alive" as of your post since you took it to 1 hp last round and nothing else hurt it. It's also conveniently the same one you just attacked. :)

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
OOC: If columns 2 and 3 are not DT, I'm going to change Eithal's original move, because that means she can make it to Q3.

Knight's Move: If Yim has a healing potion (or two), Eithal will take Knight's Move adjacent to his square (T6) and pick it up. Otherwise, she'll head to W4 (closer to the tower door). I hate to look like a coward here, but Eithal's gotta get Fredrock out of the fray.

BTW: I can't remember if Eithal ever picked up a healing potion during the course of this adventure, so I'm going to assume she didn't (I really need to write junk like that down on my CS).

Last edited:

Luinnar

First Post
GM: Kaz Oathed Hulk 5 last round and it was still "alive" as of your post since you took it to 1 hp last round and nothing else hurt it. It's also conveniently the same one you just attacked. :)

OOC: But the craftman killed the hulk first, canceling the oath, and Kaz coupe-de-grace it after that (and if Kaz goes first he would not of hit it anyway because he would not have CA for it being prone)

Sorry not trying to be argumentative, or rule lawyering or anything, I rather not have to use Elven Accuracy after all, just trying to be fair :) (maybe I failed my will save though)

Last edited:

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
OOC: But the craftman killed the hulk first, canceling the oath, and Kaz coupe-de-grace it after that (and if Kaz goes first he would not of hit it anyway because he would not have CA for it being prone)

Sorry not trying to be argumentative, or rule lawyering or anything, I rather not have to use Elven Accuracy after all, just trying to be fair :) (maybe I failed my will save though)

GM: OH! I missed that the craftsman killed it during your turn. In that case, you still get to keep Elven Accuracy since helpless things suffer -5 to their defenses AND the CA :) I didn't see coup-de-grace anywhere so I missed that you were doing that.

Luinnar

First Post
GM: OH! I missed that the craftsman killed it during your turn. In that case, you still get to keep Elven Accuracy since helpless things suffer -5 to their defenses AND the CA :) I didn't see coup-de-grace anywhere so I missed that you were doing that.
OOC: I messed up the attack/defense modifier yet again, thanks! :)

pacdidj

First Post
OOC: Yim claimed 1 of the four potions before the battle, not sure who has the others or if any went unclaimed. That'd be kinda silly. :erm:

"Hoooooyyy! Eithal! I got some medicine for ya!," Yim calls out to the running goliath. Swiftly pulling out a potion, he tosses it in Eithal's direction, but his aim is short, and the encumbered giantess can't move up swiftly enough to catch it. "Awww, crikey!," he exclaims as the potion shatters on the ground.

"Well, me and the bigfella here can hold the line a little longer," the half orc declares as he impales one nearby zombie, and Cale cleaves through another. Pulling his spear out of the zombie's innards, Yim skips back a pace and braces himself up against the tower wall, taking cover from the archer's arrows.

[sblock="Yimayngurr actions and stats"]Minor: Thow Eithal a healing potion (free to draw from Quick Draw feat) = crit miss

Standard: :melee:Fading Strike vs. rerisen at R9 = hit, it's "dead" and Yim shifts to U8

Minor: :bmelee:Cale attacks rerisen Q9 with Viper Strike = hit, it's "dead

[sblock=statblock]Yimayngurr Male Half-Orc Hunter Ranger 2
PC:Yimayngurr (pacdidj) - L4W Wiki
Initiative: +7, Passive Perception: 18, Passive Insight: 13, Senses: Low-light Vision
AC:18, Fort:16, Reflex:16, Will:13
HP:21/32, Bloodied:16, Surge Value:8, Surges left:3/6
Action Points: 0, Second Wind: unused
:bmelee:Hungry Longspear +1: +8 vs AC 1d10+5 dmg
:branged:Throw Hungry Longspear +1: +8 vs AC 1d10+7 dmg
Powers: Fading Strike, Marauder's Rush, Precise Assault, Furious Assault, Half-orc Resilience, Sure Shot, Begin the Hunt, Hungry Longspear
Conditions:[/sblock][/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads