Romance of the River Kingdoms II

Dr Simon

Explorer
Mystal is able to hide from the pokan sentry at the base of the staircase. Meanwhile, Annika flies across to the nearest island bearing her bundle of belongings in her talons. Ape swims quietly to the island nearest to him. So far, all three have moved closer to the pokan without being seen.

Now that the distance has closed somewhat they are able to see what the pokan are busy with. Strapped to a table in the midst of the three is Shakou.

Attachments

• Magisters House 10.jpg
    Magisters House 10.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 51

Shayuri

First Post
Annika chokes back her instinctive desire to screech challenge at the miserable creatures who have taken her friend and instead scans the cave to the north, looking for Mystal, meaning to follow his example.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Catching sight of Annika and hoping she can see better then he can, he takes sunrod out of his backpack and shows it to her without lighting it. He then motions toward lone pokan and mimics first sleep (by putting his hands under his cheek) and pointing toward Annika. Then after short pause he mimics again toward lone pokan, shows himself and mimics throat slitting.

He waits for Annika's answer, squinting into darkness.

OOC: Feel free to disable or kill lone one if you can do it quietly (or cast silence if you have it), otherwise do something else and prepare to defend Shakou. Mystal will try to kill lone one without alerting the others.

Walking Dad

First Post
AC 15 (T15, FF13), HP 43/43, F +6,R+3,W+7 (Spells: 1:5/5, 2:4/4)
Ape Form (AC: 18, Touch: 18, Flat Footed: 14)

Ape tries to remain calm and let Mystal make the first move. After the initial attack, he will step forward and cast produce lightning to provide a distraction and to attack them from range.

[sblock=ooc]

I assume he is able to cast an electric spell in his current location without electrocuting himself. If not I will have to choose another spell.

--------
Ape
Spells (CL: 4, DC: 13+spell level)
infinite/Day Level 0: Stabilize, Detect Magic, Guidance, Light, Purify Food and Drink, Read Magic
5/Day Level 1: Produce Lightning, Shillelagh, Lesser Vigor, Detect Spirits, Summon Nature's Ally I.
4/Day Level 2: Summon Nature's Ally II, Protection from Spirits, Ball Lightning

Baboon Traits:
AC: 18, Touch: 18, Flat Footed: 14
Fort: +7
Refl: +5
Will: +7
Move: 40', cimb 40'
Init: +4
Perception: +10
[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
Catching sight of Annika and hoping she can see better then he can, he takes sunrod out of his backpack and shows it to her without lighting it. He then motions toward lone pokan and mimics first sleep (by putting his hands under his cheek) and pointing toward Annika. Then after short pause he mimics again toward lone pokan, shows himself and mimics throat slitting.

He waits for Annika's answer, squinting into darkness.

OOC: Feel free to disable or kill lone one if you can do it quietly (or cast silence if you have it), otherwise do something else and prepare to defend Shakou. Mystal will try to kill lone one without alerting the others.

Even in the dim light Mystal can see Annika's red-orange feathered crest bob up and down in acknowledgement, and she half-spreads her wings...preparing to fly at them perhaps.

(OOC - Silence isn't a sorceror spell, sadly. :) Once Annika commits to an attack, it's on. She won't be able to do it sneakily.)

Dr Simon

Explorer
OOC: So, is Annika attacking the lone pokan with eagle claws etc.? [MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION] let me know and I'll get the combat started.

Shayuri

First Post
(OOC - Hmm, yes, that does seem to be the best tactical option. Go for a quick takedown, then shift to human and start spell slinging...one moment I'll do some rolls... Wait! Simon, can Annika use her Elemental Ray ability in eagle form? It's a spell-like ability, requiring no special verbal or somatic components.)

Remove ads