[Tavern Thread] The Dunn Wright Inn

toasterferret

Explorer
Anna replies casually:

"Not in the least, I'm just glad to see another woman with a noble bearing about, there aren't terribly many of us."

Seeing Yoshiki point toward her table, Anna makes eye contact and beckons him over.

deisenhut

First Post
Yoshiki Akita (Human Monk 3)

With the invitation from the other redhead and his mug now full, he grabs the ale and says to Elenka, "Shall we?" As he stands, he straightens out his long robe and walks over to join the white cloak guard and the two others.

Yoshiki gives a short half-bow when he arrives at the table. "I am Yoshiki Akita. Did I hear correctly that you are looking to hire adventurers? If so, I may be able to assist you. May I sit?" His eyes shift between the white cloaked man and the red head who invited him over. He waits until given permission to sit at their table.

As he sits, he looks back to Elenka who hopefully followed him to the new table. "I believe my friend here may be interested as well, but I'll let her speak for herself." Now seated, he rests his ale on the table and looks at the man in white, "Sir, what is the nature of the job you offer?"

GlassEye

Adventurer
"I have been well. And I believe you may have heard correctly; that is one of Venza's white cloaks sitting over there. I wouldn't mind the travel; it has to be better than my last job dealing with zombies in warrens under the city."

She shudders in remembrance but the bottle of wine from Anna arrives at that moment and she reads the note and laughs. She is turning to acknowledge the gift when Yoshiki himself manages to attract the attention of their table and receives a waved invitation to join them.

Elenka quickly follows Yoshiki, bottle in hand, to join the guardsman, the young fellow clad all in shades of green, and the other redhead (whom she closely but surreptitiously examines). She may be prettier than me but I think I could take her in a fight, thinks Elenka.

Smiling at her own silliness and in greeting to the people at the table Elenka will take a seat in a chair that pulls itself out for her, pour a drink for anyone that indicates interest and pour one for herself as well.

"Thank you for the wine; it was very generous of you to send it. Please, share it with me. I am Elenka Danyllova. I am also interested in work if one of you is hiring."

OOC: Definitely interested in getting Elenka in on your adventure jkason!

toasterferret

Explorer
Anna smiles at the two newcomers. "Well met."

She takes the offered glass with a polite nod.

"One of my favorites..." she remarks, examining the vintage carefully.

After a moment she turns back to the newcomers, speaking to them both.

"My name is Anna Belacqua, and these fellows here are my friends Sylvain and Walter..." she indicates the witch and his familiar with her hand.

jkason

First Post
"Commander Parsons, Venza White Cloaks," he offers by way of introduction.

Commander Parsons repeats the gesture he made for Anna, pulling the chair out for Elenka before returning to his seat.

"Alrighty, then, this is looking more like it," he says of the gathered people. Then he frowns, "Maybe we should find out what you two specialize in?" he asks the newcomers. "These two--" he indicates Anna and Syl, "--apparently sling magic about. You could probably use someone who can take and give a hit, too.

"As to the job, you'll be helping out my cousin Inar down in Martna. He's got a bit of trouble with a cult, and he needs some fresh faces the locals don't know to have a look on the inside for him."

OOC: Looks like arcane should be covered, and with an Eidolon and a monk, martial, as well. A couple obstacles will be harder without someone who can open locks / disable stuff, but not impossible. And you're a bit short on healing with only a 1/day hex from Syl, if you guys are looking for who might be a good fifth, I'd concentrate on those slots. I thought there were a few divine 4th levels around, but they may be waiting on the other adventure I think is gearing up...

Songdragon

Explorer
~~~ In the Streets of Venza ~~~

Mounted on her riding hound and gnome still has to look up to her companion and then to the passing Whitecloak where she comments, "I have some of my own business to take care of first, but I shall return. If you are still about, perhaps we can speak then."

A four blocks, two alleyways, and over a bridge Zelena waves her hand to Borric, "Here's the place." Look at the shop entrance, there is a small beholder hanging from the signage above the door. Looking in the window are a trio of shrunken heads, and several other beasts can be seen beyond.

"Be kind to the man, Droed, is pretty eccentric. Might be the alchemical components he works with or he might just be that way, but he is a strange one. Does good work, though. " the gnomish woman comments.

"Go talk to the man and I will be just down the street," she points down and across one of the canals. With a nod, the gnome rides back to the bridge and across and down to the shop she indicated.

Gerald007

First Post
Syl 4th level witch

OOC: Jkason, my bad. I thought this was an adventure that Syl was waiting for. Apparently, that is a HolyMan adventure in the works, so I am going to wait for that one since I have already been given a slot. Sorry for the mix up on this one. Good luck to the group!

deisenhut

First Post
Yoshiki Akita (Human Monk 3)

"Both myself and Elenka's friend Drevezh'korol can give a good hit." Yoshiki says to the commander. He then starts looks around. "Now where did the gnome Zelena run off to? She would be a good addition to this group."

Remove ads