[Tavern Thread] The Dunn Wright Inn

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Ariel Esimae, Female Aasimar Cleric (NPC)

Ariel joins the toast to the Red Hand Society with her fruit juice, "Well, that is good they are out there."

"How so you have not had much luck, Markas?"

"Before you and Yoshiko came along, we were considering to go visit a priest at the Helerion Chapter House. They have a captured barghest over there and we were going to see what they have learned."

"You are welcome to come along."

[sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +2
AC: 20 (22 with shield, 18 flat-footed, 12 Touch)
HP: 37 Current: 37
CMB: +5 CMD: 18 Fort: +6 Reflex: +4 Will: +8 (+10 vs. Fear)
+1 for all with Resistance
Resistance: 5 Cold, 5 Acid, 5 Electricity
Conditions if Effect: Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot

Current Weapon in Hand: none
Javelins: 5/5 Remaining

Fire Bolt: 6/6 Remaining Channel Energy: 5/5 remaining (3d6/DC14)
Deflection Aura: 1/1 remaining
Spells Remaining: Orisons: (Light, Resistance, Guidance, Detect Magic)
1st Level 5/5* (Shield of Faith, Doom, Bless, Divine Favor, Burning Hands)
2nd Level 4/4 (Lessor Restoration, Hold Person, Sound Burst, Barkskin)
3rd Level 3/3 (Fireball, Searing Light, Dispel Magic) [/sblock]___________________________________________

Nicki-Aycox_9-29-03_Wescyde-Scan.jpg
Ariel Esimae

sunshadow21

Explorer
Thuvian Darklight, tiefling wizard 2

Thuvian enters the common room, needing a break from his current studies, and frowns ever so slightly when he sees aasimar present, but is undeterred from staying nonetheless. Settling into a corner table, he orders a light ale and a meal, keeping a close eye on the aasimar as he waits.

Disposable Hero

First Post
Orion Drake (Aasimar Paladin 1)

Orion notices as the tiefling makes his way into the room and finding a table in the corner. Though he knows that tieflings, even born of devils or demons, are not all inherently evil and with a nod. "Well met."

[sblock=OOC]Thank you all for the welcome.[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +6, Senses: Perception +8, Darkvision 60 ft.
Current Effects: None
AC: 16 (Flat-Footed 15, Touch 11
HP: 13/13
Move: 20'/30'
CMB: +4, CMD: 15
Fort: +4, Reflex: +1, Will: +4
Resistance: +5 Acid, Cold, and Electricity.

Weapon in Hand: None
Javelins: 2/2

Smite Evil: 1/1 day
Daylight: 1/1 day[/sblock]

Last edited:

sunshadow21

Explorer
Orion notices as the tiefling makes his way into the room and finding a table in the corner. Though he knows that tieflings, even born of devils or demons, are not all inherently evil and with a nod. "Well met."

Thuvian scowls a bit before finally managing to get something reasonably polite, or at least not outright rude, out. "I suppose."

Disposable Hero

First Post
Orion Drake (Aasimar Paladin 1)

"Then I'll leave you to your vices." Orion focuses his attention to the aroma of rabbit stew?

[sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +6, Senses: Perception +8, Darkvision 60 ft.
Current Effects: None
AC: 16 (Flat-Footed 15, Touch 11
HP: 13/13
Move: 20'/30'
CMB: +4, CMD: 15
Fort: +4, Reflex: +1, Will: +4
Resistance: +5 Acid, Cold, and Electricity.
Weapon in Hand: None

Smite Evil: 1/1 day
Daylight: 1/1 day[/sblock]

Last edited:

sunshadow21

Explorer
Elliman Taletreader, linguist and storyteller, eventual PC

[sblock=ooc]Thuvian is still around for any adventures that need him, but as he is not particularly the kind of character that would interact with folks, I'm bringiing in Elliman strictly to rp with for now, as he most definitely will interact with most anyone.[/sblock]

The door opens once more, and a gnome who clearly has been here a time or two steps in. Despite his short stature and nondescript clothes, there is something in his manner that suggests that overlooking him would at best deprive one of interesting tales, and at worst could be very dangerous. "Grog, Marla, good to see that this place hasn't been destroyed yet. One can never be sure with the clientele it attracts. Heard any good stories lately? The usual please, and no tricks this time, unless you want another lecture on proper preparation of drinks." Sitting down at the bar, Grog serves him a drink that doesn't look like anything else you've ever seen before as the grizzled bartender frowns slightly as the threat, clearly not overly concerned, but not willing to test the gnome on it either. After receiving the drink and taking a sip to test to make sure it was properly created, he turns to the others at the bar, "So, how is everyone doing today? I trust Grog is making sure you all have the proper quality of drink; if not, let me know, and I will take care of the problem promptly. Bad alcohol is not something that must be tolerated, at least in a place like this; it can be fixed." Grog shakes his head a bit as Marla just rolls her eyes, both clearly used to this spiel.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Ariel Esimae, Female Aasimar Cleric (NPC)

GM: After you exit the DWI we can continue RPing our way to the Chapter House here: Game thread
Ariel has finished her fruit juice and makes ready to go, "Larissa, you are still planning to come with me, yeah?"

"Pari, farewell. Good luck to you."

[sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +2
AC: 20 (22 with shield, 18 flat-footed, 12 Touch)
HP: 37 Current: 37
CMB: +5 CMD: 18 Fort: +6 Reflex: +4 Will: +8 (+10 vs. Fear)
+1 for all with Resistance
Resistance: 5 Cold, 5 Acid, 5 Electricity
Conditions if Effect: Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot

Current Weapon in Hand: none
Javelins: 5/5 Remaining

Fire Bolt: 6/6 Remaining Channel Energy: 5/5 remaining (3d6/DC14)
Deflection Aura: 1/1 remaining
Spells Remaining: Orisons: (Light, Resistance, Guidance, Detect Magic)
1st Level 5/5* (Shield of Faith, Doom, Bless, Divine Favor, Burning Hands)
2nd Level 4/4 (Lessor Restoration, Hold Person, Sound Burst, Barkskin)
3rd Level 3/3 (Fireball, Searing Light, Dispel Magic) [/sblock]___________________________________________

Nicki-Aycox_9-29-03_Wescyde-Scan.jpg
Ariel Esimae

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Pari looks around the inn one last time, knowing full well he may never see the place again.

"Ariel, I wish you well in all your endeavors. It has been an honor."

The little Gnome stands as the lady leaves and remains standing for a long moment, then gestures to his friend. "Come, Tagiawi. We've a border to watch. Let's go see what sort of mischief requires our intervention!"

The great tiger rises, and the two stroll casually out the door.

[sblock=OOC]Well, my plans for more extensive role-playing of Pari's exit didn't pan out but I got him out without simply vanishing him. Thanks for the cue, PM! :D[/sblock]

mfloyd3

Explorer
Larissa nods and rises. "A pleasure meeting you," she tells Pari. Then she turns to Ariel. "Yes, let's call on this Father Kedric. I would know more about this demon." She makes her way out with the rest of the group.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Markas (human fighter 4)

"A demon?" Markas says questioning as the others rise to leave. "Oh well I never planned to live forever."

He quickly rises and gathers his things and watches as the tiger and hafling leave the inn. {{ Kind of like a child leading a wild beast away. }} he thinks as he smiles. {{Just another day at The Dunn Wright. }}

He heads out the door and bumps into a bald priest as the smaller man makes his way in. "Sorry, brother." he says as he passes and then catches up to the others.

Remove ads