[Tavern Thread] The Dunn Wright Inn

Songdragon

Explorer
The gnomish woman smiles at Pari chuckles at his comments, "Aye." She sips at her ale as she too watches the goings on awaiting her meal.

It soon arrives and Zelena turns and in gnomish, says a brief prayer. She turns to Pari a moment and comments, "Forgive me, I am rather ravenous after a long journey on nothing by rations. If you would like anything," She motions over the human sized portions of food, "Feel free." She then digs in seeming to savor every bite.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
"I thank you, Zelena. Trail rations may be enough to maintain health, but they do little to sustain life!"

He takes a polite portion of the meal for himself and tucks in with obvious enjoyment.

Walking Dad

First Post
Ta-Am-Ath (Human Monk)

"We should look to form a clan, create a new family. Then shall we bend this world to a form more pleasing, create a form that is worth much, a mirror to our dreams."

"Something like forming a new brotherhood, fighting the dark touch on this world so the light can shine bright again? If you want to do this, I will stand on your side!" Ta confirms, his words sounding like an oath.

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Kanli grabs his mug out of the air. "Let us do this, then! A toast to future successes, to the creation of a better world!" With that he stands and downs the tankard's contents.

"Who stands with us?" the half-orc calls out to the room.

Not quite waiting for a response, he sits back down and grins at Ta-Am-Ath. "We will need a name. And a mark."

Songdragon

Explorer
The young gnomish woman swallows her current portion of food before looking up to the half-orc and human making plans for some group or another and replies, "Ahhh... Sorry, but I do not even know either of you, let alone those within the establishment. While you seem to have some interesting ideas and goals, it is hard to judge a person merely on their words. Before committing to anything or anyone I would first like to really know those I am to deal with. I will have to decline, for now. Perhaps in the future, Ral permitting." She grabs up a piece of cheese and rips a chunk of bread off the small loaf and takes a bite of each together.

jkason

First Post
Nathan Tchanlach, human sorcerer

Kanli grabs his mug out of the air. "Let us do this, then! A toast to future successes, to the creation of a better world!" With that he stands and downs the tankard's contents.

"Who stands with us?" the half-orc calls out to the room. [/COLOR]

Nathan's taken aback a moment, but lifts his glass. "So long as we aren't taking blood-oaths or forming mobs with burning torches, it's hard not to toast the proposition of making the world better," he admits with a smile.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Pari looks up at the demonstrative half-orc and smiles knowingly. His muttered response is soft, barely audible even to Zelena. "And who's definition of 'better' are we taking, I wonder? Still, it wouldn't do to start my new life here with a reputation for being unfriendly."

He stands on his chair and speaks to the room as he raises his glass."A better world!"

Walking Dad

First Post
Ta-Am-Ath (Human Monk)

"Who stands with us?" the half-orc calls out to the room.

Not quite waiting for a response, he sits back down and grins at Ta-Am-Ath. "We will need a name. And a mark."

Ta also raises his mug. As the half-orc sits down he asks: "Do you have any suggestions for theses?"

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Kanli's brow furrows in response to the monk's request. Excitedly, he responds, "We all have ways of making a better world, let us start with yours."

Walking Dad

First Post
Ta-Am-Ath (Human Monk)

"This is much more easier said than done, friend. Evil priests rule my homeland and our king and my own brothers were blinded by a veil of falsehood." Ta says wearily, but the sound of hope is stealing itself into his voice.
"But have you an idea for our name?"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases