D&D 4th Edition Even Newer(er) Tavern Thread: The Hanged Man - Page 112

Quote Originally Posted by Dekana View Post
    Still facing Alkas, Castile turns her head to Tlacamatli and beams a smile. "Great games, a royal wedding, and honor to be won? How can I say no to that?" She then turns back to Alkas. "Well then cousin! I'm coming with you, so it looks like we'll be famous together."

language
    Good point, mewness. Castile will speak Magari since it's the language spoken at home.
    "I'll be glad to have you at my side, ain't, I mean nothing like a dwarf in a scrap. The chance for fame and honor could be a boon for me, perhaps if we win these games I can see my dear Lily again..." he says with a far off look in his eyes and a faint smile on his lips.

Defender (Lvl 8)

Blog Entries

Ignore dimsdale
    Quote Originally Posted by Neurotic View Post

"Rocco Shadowlost, slayer of devils, looking for some more fun! Ah, Max, you're already here. I thought I'd be the first back."
    Hey hey Rocco! The warlord shouts to the waitress again. Two more ales lass and some...err...tree sap?...no that's not right...uh...get Nementah whatever she wants! She's had my back many times already. I can tell you that.
    Last edited by dimsdale; Monday, 30th May, 2011 at 07:51 AM.
    Characters: Kruk (Lvl 11), Max (Lvl 11), Lerrick (Lvl 6)

OOC: wow, getting crowded. Renau1g time for a tavern census? What adventures are pending
    I play in Living 4th Edition and Living Eberron

The bartender looks up from wiping down the counter and his eyes are wide at the sight of all the patrons, apparently he was so preoccupied with his cleaning he missed them all come in. He begins tallying up their numbers...

ooc

Well, twilsemail does a great job here: http://www.enworld.org/forum/living-...n-patrons.html

Center of Attention (about to head out on Mewness' adventure)
    Alkas Glanrak (Cleverusername) - Dwarf Warden 1
    Castile (Dekana) - Dwarf Fighter 1
    H L (BenBrown) - Fox Spirit Bard 1
    Noriaki (Pentius)* - Human Barbarian 1
    Takahaan(Gromkill) - Dragonborn Warlord 1
    The Dartmoor Irregulars (twilsemail) - Piskie Swarm (druid) 1

Just taken for BenBrown's adventure:
    Tyris (VanderLegion)* - Shade Assassin 1

That leaves:

Corvus Raine (cleverusername)* - Human Warlord 2
    Johnathan Granville (nerdytenor) - Human Seeker 5
    Maroohk (jsb420)* - Half-Orc Assassin|Monk 1
    Myrodis Epsion (Eternal54) - Human Wizard 1
    Zaemar (the truthseeker)* - Shadar Kai Swordmage 1 <- last post was May 15th
    Devinihm (jkason) - Wilden Druid 4

Just a Table:
    Auntie Mab (pacdidj) - Human Rogue 6
    Illarion Meriele (neurotic) - Changeling Sorcerer 3
    Raijin (johnmeier1) - "Human" Sorcerer 6

Sitting by himself:
    Sigarr, son of Sigdan (renau1g) - Half-Giant (Goliath) Barbarian 10 (destined for the Path of Light sequel)

Just entered:
    Max (dimsdale) - Human Warlord 8
    Rocco (Neurotic) - Dwarf Fighter 6 ( @Neurotic - just a note either Rocco or Illarion has to wait outside, one can only have one PC in the tavern at a time, @Cleverusername - same for you, although I see you're leaving shortly)
    Nementah (MetaVoid) - Wilden Shaman 6 (I think?)

Likely soon to enter:
    Dante (Iron Sky) - Human Ranger 7
    Haruka (TwoHeadsBarking) - Human Warlock 9 (I think?)

So, yeah a full house. A whole mess of mid-high heroic PC's available...

After the PCs leaving for adventure we have:

Controller: 3 (Devinihm, Jonathan, Myrodis)
    Defender: 2 (Zaemar, Rocco)
    Leader: 3 (Corvus, Max, Nementah)
    Striker: 7 (Auntie Mab, Illarion, Maroohk, Raijin, Dante, Haruka, Sigarr)

Total PC's 15. Uh, any DM's want to run adventures? There are currently no other pending adventures...
    Last edited by renau1g; Monday, 30th May, 2011 at 02:14 AM.

Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

Ignore rb780nm
    OOC: Sound of Stone, my Level 3 thri kreen monk is here too.

The thri-kreen realizes that he has not introduced himself to the newer patrons. "My name is Sound of Stone. I hunt for my lost clutchmates."
    Last edited by rb780nm; Monday, 30th May, 2011 at 08:16 PM.

Waghalter (Lvl 7)

Ignore CaBaNa
    OOC: Kamotz entered recently as well, level 4 longtooth shifter, Cleric|Paladin.

Dismounting with a clatter, shield falling to the floor, Kamotz looks at the dire wolf sternly, Sit. and with that the beast lays down. Good enough... Kamotz sits close to the wolf, fidgeting with the new riding boots he'd bought from the caravan.
    MAGIC!

Waghalter (Lvl 7)

Ignore Mewness
    Tlacamatli rises and nods politely to the bartender and other occupants of the tavern. Slinging his macuahuitl over his shoulder again, he leads his recruits outside.

ooc
    Character list: Alkas, Castile, the Dartmoor Irregulars, H L, Noriaki, and Takahaan.

The adventure thread is here.
    Papolstaanas (babbling kobold); Pharodeys (living statue); Scarmiglione (singing kenku)

Waghalter (Lvl 7)

Ignore BenBrown
    H L follows Tlacamatli to the door, turns around to face the tavern, taps once on her drum, bows deeply, and backs out, before turning to follow again.
    L4E characters: Fenwick Orc Barbarian 9, Kaeysari Shifter Fighter 7, The Black Fox Bard 4

Thaumaturgist (Lvl 9)

Ignore twilsemail
    Captain Dartmoor smiles and bows to the dwarf when asked about keeping his men in line. "Of course we know how to behave in polite society. They may need a few reminders between here and there, but rest assured. They'll get them."

As the others begin to filter out, so too do the Irregulars. "Onward! To adventure!" the Captain cries and his men let out a loud, if high-pitched, cheer and charge out the door and down to the docks. Their table is ashambles and thoroughly saturated with gravy from their roast.

Johnathan Michael William Fred Fitzpatrick hops onto the table and bows to his new acquaintences. "It looks like I must go. It has been a pleasure meeting you all." He takes Mab's Hand and kisses it lightly, "Especially you, madam." With that he runs off to join his fellows.

OOC: The Tavern Patrons thread should be up to date now. I apologise for missing Sound-of-Stone. I swear I remember adding him on Friday.
    Last edited by twilsemail; Tuesday, 31st May, 2011 at 02:24 PM.
    "It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds"
    Doc Holliday as portrayed by Val Kilmer in Tombstone

LEB: Playing Mal
    L4W: Playing Felix
    L4W: Playing The Dartmoor Irregulars

Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

Ignore jkason

Devinihm, wilden druid

Quote Originally Posted by BenBrown View Post
    Suddenly, there is a flare of residual magical energy, and before he can react, what seems to be a hole in the air opens up, and sucks Tyris in. The hole then closes, leaving no evidence that it was there.
    Devinihm's eyes widen and he touches the talisman that re-summons his armor as a bar patron is sucked through a portal, but as no one else seems to find this odd, he allows the armor to return to its extra-dimensional space for his own comfort as he notices some of his recent companions. He quickly crosses to them.

"Auntiemab, did you see?" he whispers with an edge of worry. "Another man dragged out of the tavern. And by a portal. Are we certain we stopped the bazzlebaums? Could one still be stalking the city?"

• + Log in or register to post
    Page 112 of 294 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 162 212 ... LastLast