• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

mention tag says "mearls", but displays as "Morrus"

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Weird.

I uninstalled it because it was causing some posts to disappear when edited. A new version has just been published, so I've re-installed it. First sign of vanishing posts, though, it goes.

[Now you just have to do it like Twitter - stick @ before the name; or use the MENTION tag, of course].

We'll see how it goes.

[MENTION=1530]vic20[/MENTION]
[MENTION=21076]IronWolf[/MENTION]
[MENTION=31304]TarionzCousin[/MENTION]

TarionzCousin

Second Most Angelic Devil Ever
It said I had a new mention in the drop-down menu. When I clicked on it I went to my profile setting. I didn't see anything there to lead me here. I just guessed that this was where the "mention" was.

But maybe I missed something on the Profile Page.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
There should be a tab saying "Mentions". Alongside Newsfeed, Visitor Messages, Statistics, Friends, Contact Info, My Game Details, etc. I can see it on your profile.

Screenshot attached. :)

Attachments

• screen.jpg
    screen.jpg
    575.4 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:

IronWolf

blank
Seemed to work for me! I got the notification and it was listed on the Mentions tab. Hopefully they got the bugs worked out as it seems like it could be a cool feature to "page" people to a thread.

TarionzCousin

Second Most Angelic Devil Ever
There should be a tab saying "Mentions". Alongside Newsfeed, Visitor Messages, Statistics, Friends, Contact Info, My Game Details, etc. I can see it on your profile.

Screenshot attached. :)
It's working. Now I know where to find the "Mentions" tab, too.

Thanks.

Remove ads