[LPF]Kobold's Keep

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
The following is the second adventure in the new Living Pathfinder world. All those interested please join us at the Social Group below in my signature.

DM- HolyMan
Characters:
Pari & Tagaiwi - played by Mowgli
Zelena Adu - played by Songdragon
Orlando Furioso "Fury" - played by GlassEye
Mordjn - played by Fenris
Tahn Staful - played by SelcSilverhand

[sblock=Rewards]
Experience:
120 xp each - first kobold encounter
101 xp each - first fire beetles encounter*
151 xp each - second fire beetles encounter*
100 xp each - pit trap*
177 xp each - second kobold encounter**

* Mordjn not given XP for this encounter.
** Mordjn treated as an NPC for this encounter (total was divided by 4.5)

Time Experience:

Date Started: April 11th, 2010
Date Completed: November 26th, 2010
Total Days: 107

Time XP = 749 XP each***

*** NOTE: Fenris last post on Sept. 22, 2010 Total time playing 42 days (XP = 294)

[/sblock]

[sblock=Treasure]
40gp - half of payment for taking this job
treasure from room #1 -small jewerly coffer (made of brass and silver inlay - 150gp) and an ivory comb with a small green gem set in it (value unknown) - both accounted for in encounter gp
misc treasure - from master bedroom
brooch value unknown - accounted for in encounter gp
40gp - rest of payment for taking job

Time GP = total days played 107 x 6gp/day = 642gp each

Encounter rewards:
1st kobold encounter (CR 2)- 800gp divided by 5 characters = 160gp each
1st fire beetle encounter (CR 1) - 400gp divided by 4 characters = 100gp each
2nd fire beetle encounter (CR 2) - 800gp divided by 4 characters = 200gp each
trap (CR 1) - No Treasure
2nd kobold encounter (CR 3) - 1,200gp divided by 4 characters = 300gp each

Characters:
Pari - 1,502gp
Zelena Adu - 1,502gp
Orlando Furioso "Fury" - 1,502gp
Tahn Staful - 1,502gp
Mordjn - 412gp

Broken down that is 780gp (encounters) + 642gp (time) + 80gp (service fee) for everyone but Mordjn
Mordjn = 80gp (encounter) + 252gp (time) + 80gp (service fee)[/sblock]

[sblock=Notes]
Introduced Location: Land Owner's and Cultivators Guild -guildhall
Introduced NPC - Fallson (bueracrat)
Introduced NPC - Farmer Jezz (farmer)
Introduced Location: Remmy's Shop for Wanderers - general store
Introduced Location: Farmer Jezz's farm - farmstead
Introduced Location: Starlight Keep - dungeon
Introduced Persona: Baron Dermion - status: unknown location: unknown
[/sblock]

LINKS:
None yet.

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Following Fallson out the landside door of the Dunn Wright the group doesn't have far to walk before reaching the offices of The Land Owners and Cultivator's Guild (know as the L.O.C.G.).

Fallon leads them to a two store building that looks like any other in Venza. It's stoned first floor topped by a white and brown second story made of wood, doesn't look like a guild house at all but more like a barn.

Walking through the double doors and into a narrow hallway the thin man nods to a few fellow memebers as he passes them. They in turn give Fallson a smile and the group a large frown. When he reaches the door to the back he enters without knocking and bids you all to find a spot to sit while he goes to a cabinet.

There are two chairs in the center of the room and two benches along the left and right walls.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Pari plants a javelin in the ground outside the Guildhall (well away from any entrances and a bit off the street to prevent any 'misunderstandings) and drops Tagaiwi's reins loosely over it. "Guard," he says, indicating the javelin.

[sblock=OOC]Tagaiwi's currently in a (small) amount of flux - I need to know if Animal Companions act on their "owner's" initiative. If so I'll be changing his feat away from Improved Initiative.

About to go ask the question in the Social Group, but if anyone knows an official rule regarding this I can go ahead and make the change.

EDIT: Went with Toughness rather than Improved Initiative.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Songdragon

Explorer
Zelena follows along with the others. As Fallson enters the guildhouse she comments, "I do hope that there is enough time to reach Mr. Jezz's farmstead before nightfall, when the beasties are to return. I am sure some amicable monetary arrangement cane be worked out, afterward."

She ignores the frowns of those who think they are the groups betters.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Fury follows along into an area of the city that he is less familiar with. As he goes he speaks to his companions. "I'm Orlando Furioso, to those of you whom I haven't met before, but call me 'Fury'."

At the guildhouse he doesn't sit but remains standing near the door patiently (or not) waiting for the guildsman to address them.

Fenris

Adventurer
Fury follows along into an area of the city that he is less familiar with. As he goes he speaks to his companions. "I'm Orlando Furioso, to those of you whom I haven't met before, but call me 'Fury'."

At the guildhouse he doesn't sit but remains standing near the door patiently (or not) waiting for the guildsman to address them.

"Is Fury merely an diminutive from your surname, or have you earned that name somehow?" Mordjn asks.

"Mordjn." the tall and muscular man introduces himself as simply.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Pari looks up . . . and up . . . at Mordjn and grins impishly. "You, sir, are a large man.

I'm Pari, a priest of Kavan the Wanderer. Pleased to meet you both."

Songdragon

Explorer
She looks to those assembled and says, "I have met most of you, but for those who may not have caught my name, Zelena Adu, I am a Priestess of Ral"

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Tahn follows the others through the offices, his eyes rovering rapidly over the stacks of papers on desks. His hand twitches towards them, but he moves on too rapidly to be tempted. When they reach the office, he moves away from the crowd at the door and settles himself on one of the benches. "Tahn Staful, no one of consequence. I'm a fair hand with a short blade though. I'm quite curious to see one of these beasties up close."

GlassEye

Adventurer
"Is Fury merely an diminutive from your surname, or have you earned that name somehow?" Mordjn asks.

Fury is quiet for a short bit after Mordjn's question. "I earned it, after my father's death. That was the past. I was Orlando before then, and Fury after. Maybe I'm ready for a new name, eh?

Oh, and pleased to meet you all."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases