Home Made Dm Screen

Patlin

Explorer
A convenient wealth per level chart would be nice, especially if it had both absolute values as well as change from the previous level.

Quickleaf

Legend
One thing I wish I'd included on my custom GM screen was skills; it seemed like we were always looking up specifics for stealth, athletics, thievery, knowledge checks, etc.

As for presentation I'd recommend the Savage Worlds landscape three-panel GM screen. It's easier to look over and you can slip whatever you want on both the GM and player side. I've used it and it rocks.
http://paizo.com/store/byCompany/s/studio2Publishing/savageWorlds/coreProducts/v5748btpy7lm6

shamsael

First Post
If you were making a home made DM screen, what charts would you put on it?

I'm starting up a 4e Dark Sun game and I'm going to be printing my own charts to paste onto the inside of the 2nd Edition Dark Sun DM Screen...
Included so far:

Skill Check DCs
Conditions
Monster Base Stats (the updated charts from the recent errata)
Campaign Map
Sun-Sickness disease track

Nytmare

David Jose
One of the benefits of using a computer screen as a DM screen:

dmscreen.gif

Everything has a mouseover attached to it so I don't drown in information. The four colored blocks next to each skill are my players' current skill levels (directly linked from their character sheets).

corwyn77

Adventurer
One of the benefits of using a computer screen as a DM screen:

Everything has a mouseover attached to it so I don't drown in information. The four colored blocks next to each skill are my players' current skill levels (directly linked from their character sheets).

That's ... awesome. Can you share?

Remove ads