WotBS Party Background Hel[p for WotBS

UnknownAtThisTime

First Post
I think I have decided to run a party through WotBS.

I have only started reading the adventures, but I want to make sure the party background does not conflict with a future adventure detail.

So, quite simply, I would like to know where is a decent hilly forest setting close to Gate Pass that the party actually hails from. I already have a unique hook that will get them to Gate Pass before it's "gates are closed". I just want to ensure I am not thrown a curveball later on by selecting a backround that gets thrown in the thick of it later on.

UnknownAtThisTime

First Post
After consulting the maps, I think I have answered myself, with:

"That area which is best described as falling near the juncture of Ragnesia, Sindaire, and Dassen, but falling completely under the rule of none of them. It is the area near the forest and river, not reaching in to the close by mountains"

Skyscraper

Explorer
After consulting the maps, I think I have answered myself, with:

"That area which is best described as falling near the juncture of Ragnesia, Sindaire, and Dassen, but falling completely under the rule of none of them. It is the area near the forest and river, not reaching in to the close by mountains"

Would this be the Fire Forest of Innedotdar? If so, the PCs will travel there in Adventure #2.

One of my PCs comes from a hamlet in the mountains surrounding Gate Pass. He has been living in Gate Pass for some time.

I would suggest simply inventing a village on the Ragesian side (unless they are mostly eladrin) of the mountains, that you place on hills at the feet of the mountains, and there you got it.

Sky

UnknownAtThisTime

First Post
Would this be the Fire Forest of Innedotdar? If so, the PCs will travel there in Adventure #2.
Sky

Thanks for the reply. No, it is not the Forest of Innedotar. I had read ahead enough to know that was out of bounds. It is west of that forest, and north, toward the Ragesian border. No towns near it, nor needed.

They are all Dwarves, by the way, but not of any established clan you might find closer to Gate Pass.

Remove ads