proposal: adjustment to time XP

evilbob

Explorer
After the passing of the proposal, twil. That's what he meant by "Double RP rewards would start for the month this was passed."
Correct. I don't think you can really draw a line other than the moment this proposal passes, so that's where I drew it.

(As for the characters in Love Lost specifically, I would think they'd receive 3 RPs either way. If A passes, those would be worth more to them, but others might have a bit of buyer's remorse; if B, no buyer's remorse but we'd miss out on double RPs for that adventure. But either option leads to more good in the future in my opinion.)

evilbob

Explorer
SO! Since discussion has slowed down and everyone likes options, I'll reword my proposal a bit to see if this can trigger some voting. How about:

A) Double value of RP points
This applies to all point across the board, including those already earned; effectively, 1 RP = two monsters of your level, and only 5 RPs would be required to earn a parcel + 1/5 item gold. DM rewards of 2 RPs / month would remain the same; 4 RPs to be allowed a 2nd character would be the same; other rewards based on RPs would remain the same. All RP points would be doubled in value the moment this passed.

B) Double RP rewards
RPs would still = 1 monster of your level, but players would earn 2 RPs / mo and DMs would earn 4 RPs / mo. 10 RPs would still be required for a parcel/gold. 8 RPs (unless otherwise changed) would be required to start a 2nd character; other rewards based on RPs would be doubled in cost. Double RP rewards would start for the month this was passed (as early as this month, September).
Judges who haven't voted yet:

[MENTION=47833]EvolutionKB[/MENTION], [MENTION=54810]renau1g[/MENTION], [MENTION=36973]stonegod[/MENTION]

Given the fact that we have 1 "no" vote and only 3 eligible judges remaining, I guess technically the proposal can't pass. That just seems like a weird situation, though: so I wanted to see how the other judges shake out first.

(On a side note, I did not realize that we're down to 5 judges!)

CaBaNa

First Post
Technically if all three remaining judges voted yes the proposal could still pass. If there were 2 no votes it couldn't technically pass.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases