4th Edition D&D Collector's Guide

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
Just a note that I am keeping this list updated -- I've recently added a few more Living FR adventures, as well as some of the reported upcoming game products, novels and comics.

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
Updated with a handful of new releases (mostly comics, token sets and maps), some apparently cancelled novels removed and a bunch of new links added.

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
Just a note that I am still keeping this updated. Recent additions include a handful of new 2012 releases, a few more planned comics, some more GF9 licensed products and the latest Living Forgotten Realms adventures.

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
Updated to include various news snippets from D&D Experience. I'm listing Menzoberranzan and the new Forgotten Realms release here for the moment, even though those don't seem to be 4e books. They might get (re)moved later.

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
Added the May comic releases from IDW, the latest Gale Force Nine licensed products (the Neverwinter Vinyl Campaign Map and the Invisibility Stand-Ins) and the three most recent Living Forgotten Realms adventures (SPEC4-2, NETH 4-3 and NETH4-3).

Alphastream

Adventurer
I noticed your Dark Sun page lists the Dark Sun 4E special events such as Death in the Arena and Glory and Blood. Also, it lists the Ashes of Athas adventures. Any reason not to cover those here? Some collectors may consider them an important addition.

Remove ads